Shopman Bowtie - Group Buy - 2013 - ORDER CLOSED

abss_2003

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish will be aluminum billet finish. No color options other than the SS inserts I believe, haven't talked to Shopman about the inserts, but worse case scenario paint the SS what ever color you want. Do not transfer any funds anywhere yet, let's get the #'s needed.Thanks

Ok just pm'd Shopman, once we reach that magic # all payments will be made to his paypal account, and the process will take approx. a month to have a finished product. So let's get her done guys.

Start a list and where to make the paypal payment to. That way you are sure of the number of people who are in and paid up. If People "Gift" you the money, you can just make the one payment to Shopman ...

Inserts will be available,black, red, white, or blue, just not sure if there will be additional cost for the inlays.

Finish will be aluminum billet finish. No color options other than the SS inserts I believe, haven't talked to Shopman about the inserts, but worse case scenario paint the SS what ever color you want. Do not transfer any funds anywhere yet, let's get the #'s needed.Thanks

. So can get the SS in a color as stated above, will the billet finish be able to be painted or is it a machine polish finish were it would be harder to paint? Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

. So can get the SS in a color as stated above, will the billet finish be able to be painted or is it a machine polish finish were it would be harder to paint?

No, you would have to paint it yourself and I believe if I remember correctly it is a machine polish. Please guys let's not make this more complicated than it is, we will be lucky just to get these bowties in production again. Sorry BLNAWAY I don't mean to disrespect your question in anyway but if Shopman does this for us he is doing us a big favor.

How many more we need? I might be in :ohmy:

If everyone sticks to their word we are approx. at 16-18. I'm in for 3 alone, 1 for my truck,1 for my tool box and 1 for my buddys truck. So we're looking at maybe 1 or 2 more.

Edited by abss_2003 (see edit history)