Visiting Las Vegas

Blick05SS

Well I know some of you know but im going to vegas next week for sema/2 year wedding anniversary. Yea I know I planned that well lol but my question to whoever has been out there a good bit or live there what are some cool things to check out other then the obvious like shows kounts customs pawn stars kinda stuff. Any ideas or tips would be great. Also if you are near vegas or there hit me up maybe we can hang out at some point. Thanks in advance guys

I will be there the 4th-7th for sema, Also I live 4 hrs away and have been quite a bit. Gold and Silver Pawn is a bust. Do not waste your time. You can hit up the Shelby Museum in North Vegas. I also love going to the Dam.

Who are you going to SEMA with? I know it isnt open to public

I'm going through napa but i could have used my detailing business

Where are you staying Butch? Def. check out a show. Maybe BlueMan Group or Circus de Soleil.

Jeff we are staying at circus circus just because its close to the convention center and yea i plan on seeing the blue man group because we seen them in Orlando and want to see the show in vegas

Jeff we are staying at circus circus just because its close to the convention center and yea i plan on seeing the blue man group because we seen them in Orlando and want to see the show in vegas

I saw them @ the Venitian Las Vegas about 3 years ago.......AWESOME! Gotta ride the Roller Coaster at New York New York at night too.

I have seen Blue Man Group 5 times and I would go again and again and again.

I have been to Vegas countless times (my sister lives there) so I have done quite a bit. How long are you going to be there, and how much time will you have during the day/night?

I would also suggest that you go to the free shows like the fountains at the Belagio and watch the volcano erupt at the mirage. They are always fun. Treasure Islands show is ok, but not worth the crowds. I would also go to the top of the stratosphere.

If you want to see a Cirque du Soleil show my sister has been to them all and she said KA is the best. It is a little less artsy and more action packed.

If you have a vehicle I would also recommend making the quick trip to the hoover dam. It is pretty impressive to see.

Depending on how much you want to spend there are some cool exhibits like Bodies, Titanic, and CSI experience.

I have seen Blue Man Group 5 times and I would go again and again and again.

I have been to Vegas countless times (my sister lives there) so I have done quite a bit. How long are you going to be there, and how much time will you have during the day/night?

I would also suggest that you go to the free shows like the fountains at the Belagio and watch the volcano erupt at the mirage. They are always fun. Treasure Islands show is ok, but not worth the crowds. I would also go to the top of the stratosphere.

If you want to see a Cirque du Soleil show my sister has been to them all and she said KA is the best. It is a little less artsy and more action packed.

If you have a vehicle I would also recommend making the quick trip to the hoover dam. It is pretty impressive to see.

Depending on how much you want to spend there are some cool exhibits like Bodies, Titanic, and CSI experience.

Dan im going for a week and sema is tuesday til friday just during the day so every night will be free. I want to go check out fremont st but heard it can be pretty bad(theives) but im pretty sure we are going to do that 1 night

Not to thread jack, but how much was that Shuan

If i remember right its like 3 or 400

Not to thread jack, but how much was that Shuan

If i remember right its like 3 or 400

A Lot ...

It was probably was 3-400 per 10 ... and depending on the track (1 mile vs 1.5 mile vs 2.5 mile).

I paid around $1200.00 for 30 ... Consistently doing 145mph down the front stretch ...

It was a complete blast and I'd do it again in a second ... :thumbs: ...

Dan im going for a week and sema is tuesday til friday just during the day so every night will be free. I want to go check out fremont st but heard it can be pretty bad(theives) but im pretty sure we are going to do that 1 night

I don't think its any worse than anywhere else in the tourist areas in Vegas. I have been there before and never had a problem.