2015 Buick Grand National and GNX???

shawnss

To me that thing is pure sexy! I didn't read into the specs but my first impression, based strictly on the picture in the first link is "wow, idk whether to get it or a cts-v if I have to get four doors"! The guys I work with swarmed the computer screen when they saw it to... Im glad GM still produces the occasional photo that I like cause lately they make me worry with some decisions they've made :/

To me that thing is pure sexy! I didn't read into the specs but my first impression, based strictly on the picture in the first link is "wow, idk whether to get it or a cts-v if I have to get four doors"! The guys I work with swarmed the computer screen when they saw it to... Im glad GM still produces the occasional photo that I like cause lately they make me worry with some decisions they've made :/

No question in my mind. I like the Buick but If I had my choice between the two I would go for the CTS-V coupe.

http://www.cadillac.com/cts-v-sport-coupe.html