Sign in to follow this  
Champagne06SS

Avid golfer

I'm a big golfer and try to get out as much as I can, although I only get about months of good weather here.(Calgary) I got these made a few weeks ago.. Gotta represent the SS, even when golfing.. What do you guys think?

post-24234-0-14635500-1382236496_thumb.jpg

post-24234-0-73431800-1382236570_thumb.jpg

Don't really need talent......just enough beer!!!

Oh no you didn't.

I have a collection of the divit tools from almost every course I have played at. Well I had one from them but seem to lose atleast one every time I go out. This would make a good addition to my collection. So...... how much?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Those are awesome, I've been golfing since I was a little kid.

Those are neat. Im no golfer and have only tried it a few times and I suck. What are these tools even used for? Is it sad I live on a golf course and don't even know what these are used for?

To me they look like a hood ornament off an old car.

Can these be used for corn holder? :jester:

312824Y30CL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by shawnss

Those are sweet man! Where did u get em made at? I want one!

Bad ass!! How much will you sell me one for? I been golfing since i was 13 years old. Played varsity all 4 yrs in HS. Went to state 1 year but lost. I still love playing but dont get to alot anymore with 2 kids and work. I just got my 6 yr. old boy into it this year so hopefully next yr. i can play all the time.

I'm glad you guys like them, my friends tell me I'm obsessed with my SS, and maybe I am, but I do love the truck!

Cmoney23, I too have been golfing since I was 12-13 years old, loved it from the first swing. Played on my high school team, nothing to serious, and that was 10+ years ago.. This summer I got my handicap down to about 4, even shot par and 1 under par.. We just had a baby girl on sept 22, so I know that my golfing days will start to diminish. That's awesome that you got your boy into golf! As far as where I got them made, really simple, eBay.. Search custom ball marker, buy how ever many you please, email the picture, wait for the package to arrive..

dam 4 handicap! that's awesome! Best I've ever been was about 16 handicap. But I used to play 2 - 3 times a week...

I've also had kids and that prevents me from playing much any more... My daughter is three and loves swinging the clubs around... I hope she

will continue to enjoy it so we can play together. As for the ball marker... do u have a link to the person u used on eBay?

Thanks man.

Sorry, I should of posted the link, the link that Cmoney23 posted is the one I used. Didn't know what quality to expect but they actually turned out really great.