Atco Dragway all chevy shot out Nov 9 Saturday

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news and bad news gents.....first, the good news; I was able to get Saturday off. Next, the bad news; we had a death in the family yesterday, and the funeral is on Saturday. I wish I could be there, some has to film Eddie's runs.....

It was Cheri"s elderly great Aunt, she went to the doctor earlier in the week because she wasn't feeling well, and never made in the front door. She collapsed in the parking lot and couldn't be revived....

On a side note, track times! Videos! Let's see them!!!

Ed was in the 11's, think a .52. Theres more in it but I had to leave. Track conditions are good but his battery is on the blink.

Kevin is there tuning. Lots of time between runs during the time trails and first round of elim.

School car did an 11.06 we lost out 1st round and my bud had to get home.

did some shake downs 1st run lifted at 1000ft and ran 11.80 ran very lean kevin said we are out of injectors ,did some more tuneing 2nd run 11.40 but totally out of injectors so back to the drawing board............. :crazy: 10sec are going to have to wait :loser: .....