Winters comming MN/WI owners

Anyone up for planning a last meet of the year somewhere between MN and WI maybe Duluth/Superior for a Northshore cruise or Northern Wisconsin cruise? I know alot of people use there SSS's as DD's but I myself store mine every winter and would love to have a last meet of the year before snow fall...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

well SE WI here but i dont have the funds to head up that way for a cruse i definatly want to try to do some stuff next spring after the wedding and my funds level off. and i know that shadowsnipers truck is down and not sure about ss muscle truck either. last year we met up not this year tho had a good time. most deffinatly want to next year

I am game, Duluth area would work well as my son has the truck at UMD.

If my schedule allows...I'm also up for a cruise. I spotted your Silver Birch Metallic SSS last week or so around the UMD area...I love that color!

If my schedule allows...I'm also up for a cruise. I spotted your Silver Birch Metallic SSS last week or so around the UMD area...I love that color!

I may be in Duluth Monday next week from 12 noon to 5pm with wife and kid and the mistress (SSS) if weather permits, otherwise we will be in the wifes 06' Impala SS...

I may be in Duluth Monday next week from 12 noon to 5pm with wife and kid and the mistress (SSS) if weather permits, otherwise we will be in the wifes 06' Impala SS...

I'll be picking up my youngest from preschool @3:45pm Monday. We could meet at the Rose garden/Lake-walk on London road around 4pm.

I'll be picking up my youngest from preschool @3:45pm Monday. We could meet at the Rose garden/Lake-walk on London road around 4pm.

That weather permit thing looks to be in our way of taking my SSS lol... 40% chance of snow with a high of 37' and low in the 20's