SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

If I have enough orders it'll go through Monday. If orders are slow rolling a bit, I might wait until T-W, but I'd like to get everyone's stuff moving. I'll let you guys know on Monday...

From past experiences on this site ... Set a Closing Date and stick to it. If people miss it, they can jump on the next order.

Ok, We've got 31 items so far... At this point, the Tuesday cutoff looks great. Should be able to put this order in and get the ball rolling. If you know that you want a shirt or hoodie, get to it. So far, by colors, Black is way out front, blue is close, but this mythical "Arrival Red" is way back in back... Turn up for your colors! lol

Black I edited my order on my first page, my original order was for 2 Hoodies, but after talking to my wife she wants one also. So I went ahead and sent you another payment for that, Hopefully that doesn't confuse things to much.

Im trying to figure out what size for her, I put her down for a medium... she 110lb's 5'3.... but we all know how every brand shirt sizes vary. Medium good, or would small be better in your opinion?

I want in, currently moving to a new house and will not be ready until 11-15. Will you be doing a 2nd batch? Someone said set a date and that's it......however these shirts/hoodies come around once every 5 years, maybe?

Just let me know if you have a XL black hoodie laying around when all is said and done. If not black I will settle for another color XL hoodie.

Thank you.