SILVERADOSS.COM Shirts/Hoodies are here!

Black Beast

We've got the shirts and hoodies ready to go. Shirts are medium weight tagless tees. Comfortable and durable. High quality printing as well.

Shirt sizes: S,M,L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL Shirt price: $18

Hoodie sizes: S,M,L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL Hoodie price: $28

Once the bulk of the order is compiled, I'll "place" the full order... Shipping time should be 10-12 business days from then.

Shipping price. $4 for the first item. $1 for each item after that... The issue isnt weight, it's size. If someone orders a shirt and hoodie, it wont fit in a envelope, it has to go in a box... Flat rate boxes are 5.50, so I'm coming up a touch short, but I want to keep these as close to cost to make them affordable.

Place your order on this page:

Example "Black Beast, XL RED SHIRT, M BLACK SHIRT, L BLUE HOODIE, PAYPAL SENT"

MY PAYPAL IS: [email protected] Make sure to include your screen name with your paypal payment so I can reference to orders correctly.

SEND PAYMENT AS GIFT. IF YOU WANT THE PROTECTION OF PAYPAL, INCLUDE THE EXTRA MONEY TO COVER THE FEE.

Shirts and Hoodies are awesome! You guys are going to love them!

CORRECTSSSHIRTALL.jpg

SSHOODIEALL.jpg

Edited by Black Beast (see edit history)

When exactly is the cutoff. I'll order some tonight when I get home. Currently on my phone

When the hood is down on the sweatshirts.. How much of the truck does it cover up?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

X 2 good questions..... I'll be ordering tonight regardless

Great job on the design btw :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The cutoff depends on how many orders we get really... If we go at this rate, I'm going to place the order Monday morning. As far as the hood covering part of the truck, it might hang on part of it but it won't cover. If you guys are concerned about that, I'll call the design shop and have them move the truck and SSS line down a bit. I thought they were pretty well placed though.