Cooper Discoverer A/T3

Stitches040

Thinking of getting a set for my wife's Yukon Denali.

Anyone have a set on any vehicle? Any info to share? They seem to have had some great ratings and acceptance for a New tire.

http://us.coopertire.com/Tires/Light-Truck/DISCOVERER-A-T3.aspx

My buddy just put a set on his Sierra. He likes em. 55k mileage warranty. Paid $680 out the door...not bad I suppose.

What size did he have?

I was quoted $884.00 out the door for 275-55-20s ... (Tires, Tax, Mounted, Balanced and old tire disposal) ... It's about what everyone is quoting.

The reviews are great ... I have the Discoverers HT Plus's ... I love them for a good all around street tire.

Those LONG trips for coffee finally take there toll? LMAO

Her 2003 Denali stored the last 15 days of travel information ... So I'd look and the display and it would say 0 Miles and 55 MPH. I'm like honey? It's only 1/2 mile round trip to the corner store and you managed to get it up to 55 mph in a 30 mph zone ... LOL ... She just grins ...

Actually we are running the factory tires on the 2007 Denali ... They are 7 years old and the Dry Rot is starting to look really bad ...

Found them on Discount Tires Direct .... $664.00 shipped ... we just have to have them mounted. Best quote so far is $884.00 installed. So, we are saving $220.00 before mounting ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...