Sign in to follow this  
Black Beast

Best looking SS??? Whose got it?

Who has the best looking SS??? Be objective now... Is there one out there that you guys just love inside and out? Pictures please...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. what one persons sees or thinks could be complete different from the next.. All the SSS trucks on here are great looking in their own way, to me each truck shows a little bit of the owners personality and creativity, and that's what makes them great! Like I said everyone sees things differently

I think mine was the best looking, LOL

just like Chris said, its all in the eye of the beholder.

Would this include cleanest, no rust, well detailed? Or more so toward mods, how fast etc? All in the eye of the beholder like stated. I am very proud my truck is still stock from factory, not many can say that. I am perfectly happy with stock power, but my goal is 450-500hp at the crank when the time comes.

edit - I have to give JC03SS respect, I have not seen a AB SSS truck have a detail show that well, especially the wet look. Also like his mods a lot. A member he knows also has one helluva truck.

Edited by 03mass

Not everyone has the same taste. One might have mods that some people might love but others might dislike. There's a lot of good looking ones out there though!

Would this include cleanest, no rust, well detailed? Or more so toward mods, how fast etc? All in the eye of the beholder like stated. I am very proud my truck is still stock from factory, not many can say that. I am perfectly happy with stock power, but my goal is 450-500hp at the crank when the time comes.

edit - I have to give JC03SS respect, I have not seen a AB SSS truck have a detail show that well, especially the wet look. Also like his mods a lot. A member he knows also has one helluva truck.

Thanks Andrew. Appreciate the complement :)

For once. .... please do best mods/best looking mods. Fast4popper, supersub, art, would've been kevin or shinny's truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2