Best looking SS??? Whose got it?

Black Beast

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. what one persons sees or thinks could be complete different from the next.. All the SSS trucks on here are great looking in their own way, to me each truck shows a little bit of the owners personality and creativity, and that's what makes them great! Like I said everyone sees things differently

Would this include cleanest, no rust, well detailed? Or more so toward mods, how fast etc? All in the eye of the beholder like stated. I am very proud my truck is still stock from factory, not many can say that. I am perfectly happy with stock power, but my goal is 450-500hp at the crank when the time comes.

edit - I have to give JC03SS respect, I have not seen a AB SSS truck have a detail show that well, especially the wet look. Also like his mods a lot. A member he knows also has one helluva truck.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Would this include cleanest, no rust, well detailed? Or more so toward mods, how fast etc? All in the eye of the beholder like stated. I am very proud my truck is still stock from factory, not many can say that. I am perfectly happy with stock power, but my goal is 450-500hp at the crank when the time comes.

edit - I have to give JC03SS respect, I have not seen a AB SSS truck have a detail show that well, especially the wet look. Also like his mods a lot. A member he knows also has one helluva truck.

Thanks Andrew. Appreciate the complement :)