Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Dan, you cant kill the Dynasty

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

uhoh.gifblahblah.gifjerk.gifidiot.giffreak3.gifnonod.gifbanghead.gif

You guys didnt hear? BAMA will be the Yankees/Patriots of college football... may not win the championship EVERY year, but gonna be one of the favorites and keep winning!

Yeah Kinda like Notre Dame. They will have a 4-8 season and some how end up ranked #5 at the beginning of the next season. I think Alabama would have to loose 5 games before the drop out of the top 25.

Dan cant make follow SEMA live post this time, he will be to busy following BAMA searching for dirt to take to the NCAA to kill their title hopes... only way they wont win another natty :jester: haha kidding kidding, if you are right Dan... then I have to use this time to gloat as long as possible! RTR! What a great season of football.... I can't wait for this november schedule! SO MUCH ACTION AWAITS!!! WOOT WOOT!

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

Off topic Dan, but are you going to follow the SEMA live post?

Dan cant make follow SEMA live post this time, he will be to busy following BAMA searching for dirt to take to the NCAA to kill their title hopes... only way they wont win another natty :jester: haha kidding kidding, if you are right Dan... then I have to use this time to gloat as long as possible! RTR! What a great season of football.... I can't wait for this november schedule! SO MUCH ACTION AWAITS!!! WOOT WOOT!

Yep thats all i do in my spare time is try to did up dirt on Alabama. LOL

Yeah I might check into the live posts

I'm with you Dan. Like I said this year will prob be Alabamans last really good year or next but it will fall apart they all do you can go back to BYU being a great team Penn State Teams like that. Florida UM Fla State. It goes around. There are a couple good teams that will really step into the light pretty soon.

Well after the beat down Fla State put on UM they are showing there gonna be a tough team to deal with. Like I said I'm a Gator fan not a FSU guy but these boys are on there A game. It's fixing to Gary good. Pull out the pop corn.

They look good. Miami shot themselves in the foot a few times in that game but in the end I don't think it would have mattered because FSU had their shit together. I couldn't stop laughing every time they showed the QB... haha his new name should be Jameis Squintson haha those eye need some serious help!

Haha I use to be a huge UM fan when I was young but that school is full of hoodlums and ghetto ass players so I quit liking them years ago. Looks like FSU will be back in 2nd spot. Gonna be Alabama and FSU in the big show is what it's looking like to me.

Especially after Stanford locks down Oregon on Thursday haha... i think someone will enjoy that comment *cough* Dan *cough* I'm joking of course, Oregon will re-take that spot once again though with a blowout of Stanford... but they need a good solid win over them, it could be like the FSU UM game where it was relatively close in the first half but they will need to own in the second! I also hope Oklahoma shuts up Baylor finally and I was counting on Michigan to put Ohio State in its place at the end of the year but doesn't look like thats gonna happen if they play like they did against Mich St

Damn FSU jumped us again! Oh well when we beat #5 Stanford we should jump back into #2.

This year is going to be a good year to end the BCS. There is a pretty good chance there could be 5 undefeated teams (not counting Fresno and N. Illinois) that all deserve a shot at the title, yet only 2 teams are going to get a chance. Alabama, Oregon, FSU, Ohio State, and Baylor all have a good chance yet if they all go undefended its most likely to be Alabama and Oregon (the computers like Oregons remaining schedule a lot more than FSU's). All though I am a huge Oregon fan and I will be friking excited they get to play in the Natty, I still understand that it is not fair that FSU or Ohio State or Baylor are left out (If they go undefeated).

I cant wait for the playoff system. I wish it would be 6 or 8 teams, but i guess 4 is a good place to start.

I agree there def needs to be a playoff system in place for undefeated teams. This is only my opionion here so don't take it to heart guys. There are a couple teams that go undefeated that never play a good team like a FSU a Oregon a Alabama or LSU. If they did they wouldn't be undefeated. Gonna be interesting for sure.