Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

We a just spectators boys, but I'm tellin ya... don't bet against the BAMA. Roll Tide. Besides Bama and Oregon, we all need to watch that Clemson FSU game this weekend cause that for sure has national title implications. Good football to come!!! I'm excited to see where this year goes!

Haha this link is funny... its official, the Ducks' fans are obsessed with BAMA... getting a little ahead of themselves but I'm sure everyone will agree that it would be an epic matchup that has miraculously been avoided for the last three years or so. check this out haha: http://dailyemerald.com/2013/10/17/oregon-students-sell-we-want-bama-t-shirts-outside-emu-amphitheater/

Haha this link is funny... its official, the Ducks' fans are obsessed with BAMA... getting a little ahead of themselves but I'm sure everyone will agree that it would be an epic matchup that has miraculously been avoided for the last three years or so. check this out haha: http://dailyemerald.com/2013/10/17/oregon-students-sell-we-want-bama-t-shirts-outside-emu-amphitheater/

Everyone wants to take a shot at the King, and Oregon believes they have what it takes.

Like I said there is still a lot of football left to play. Oregon still has to play UCLA, Standford, Utah (Who beat Stanford), and Oregon State, plus a Pac 12 championship game (probably a rematch with UCLA)

Bama still has to play LSU, Auburn, and a the championship.

Hell with all this talk of a Alabama Oregon matchup that I am rooting for. With my luck both those teams will end up loosing and it will be Ohio St. and Florida St. Or Clemson in the natty

Everyone wants to take a shot at the King, and Oregon believes they have what it takes.

Like I said there is still a lot of football left to play. Oregon still has to play UCLA, Standford, Utah (Who beat Stanford), and Oregon State, plus a Pac 12 championship game (probably a rematch with UCLA)

Hell with all this talk of a Alabama Oregon matchup that I am rooting for. With my luck both those teams will end up loosing and it will be Ohio St. and Florida St. Or Clemson in the natty

Then we may get an Alabama Oregon game in one of the other BCS bowls if that happens. Just have to wait and see! woohooo!

Then we may get an Alabama Oregon game in one of the other BCS bowls if that happens. Just have to wait and see! woohooo!

Its highly unlikely that Alabama and Oregon would play in any other bcs bowl game that is not the natty. The only chance is if Alabama looses a game yet still wins the SEC and plays in the Sugar bowl. Then Oregon would have to loose to The pac12 champ who will play in the rose. Then there is a small chance the sugar bowl would pick a one loss Oregon to play. Most likely a one loss Oregon would play in the Fiesta.

The only real hope is an Alabama Oregon natty. all they have to do is win out and they will play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2