Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

I just have one question, if UAT couldn't stop AU's run game, and basically everyone they have played couldn't slow them down, what makes you guys think F$U will be able to slow them down?! Who the hell has F$U played? Freaking Duke held them scoreless for the first quarter!!! Hell my hometown high school team could beat Duke lol. I'm just glad F$U is going to have to actually play a talented well coached team.

Auburn is going to rush for 500 yards. Mark my words.

Idk if this will happen. Ivan say that FSU will have there hands full and there gonna need to get there passing game off in a hurry. I see auburn going up at the beginning and FSU having to run them back down. Gonna be a good game tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Sooners came to play, did what they had to. I had a feeling that was gonna happen... I get pumped even when Bama plays their glorified practice team foes yet even I was not pumped for the Sugar bowl. I got a little spurt of enthusiasm after the first drive of the game but felt like it was going to be a lose lose kinda night and it was. Sooners earned it for sure.

Anyone see that chick that went full retard at the alabama game? Guess she was pissed about alabama losing and her drunk ass got in an argument with some dude from Oklahoma...she stage dove over a bunch of guys to drop a hard right cross on the guy then commensed to kickin the piss out of him....it was AWESOME lol

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24396659/video-alabama-fan-attacks-oklahoma-fan

Some fans take things way to serious. I am a die hard Oregon fan and I have or never will get into a fight over a game. Now there was obviously drinking involved in that fight which is one of the main reasons I don't drink.

BTW I hate the Sooners but I hate the tide even more so I was pretty happy they won.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anyone see that chick that went full retard at the alabama game? Guess she was pissed about alabama losing and her drunk ass got in an argument with some dude from Oklahoma...she stage dove over a bunch of guys to drop a hard right cross on the guy then commensed to kickin the piss out of him....it was AWESOME lol

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24396659/video-alabama-fan-attacks-oklahoma-fan

The back story is supposedly they were taunting her son and told him to come do somin about it and she decided she would haha you don't miss with Bama mothers.... my mom is from Alabama, the woman are crazy but in the old school protective family way. I'm not sticking up for anyone here, I'm biased after all but we all know how college students are at football games even without alcohol.

Some fans take things way to serious. I am a die hard Oregon fan and I have or never will get into a fight over a game. Now there was obviously drinking involved in that fight which is one of the main reasons I don't drink. BTW I hate the Sooners but I hate the tide even more so I was pretty happy they won. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

How does someone from the opposite corner of the country that hasn't even played Alabama hate them so much? Funny how people turn jealousy into hate... now if you hated Auburn I could see that because they took the title right out of your hands the year your team actually made it but Bama? I dont get it, I guess people are just tired of hearing about Alabama but it is the media that should be hated not the team.

How does someone from the opposite corner of the country that hasn't even played Alabama hate them so much? Funny how people turn jealousy into hate... now if you hated Auburn I could see that because they took the title right out of your hands the year your team actually made it but Bama? I dont get it, I guess people are just tired of hearing about Alabama but it is the media that should be hated not the team.

I may be from the opposite corner of the country but I have spent a lot of time in SEC country. And every where i go all I hear about is SEC this and SEC that. Alabama this and Alabama that I get so sick of it. Alabama fans think that every year they should be ranked #1 and even if they loose a game they should still stay #1, and the media seems to think the same thing. Alabama could be ranked #1 then loose to an unranked team and only drop to #3, where other teams might drop 10 places or more.

I was in Alabama for work last summer and a couple people saw my screen saver which was Oregon Ducks and began to talk crap to me about how Oregon could not handle and SEC team and how Alabama is a dynasty that will never die, etc....And they began to tell me that Auburn destroyed Oregon in the natty and Oregon did not even deserve to be there. Pretty sure a last second field goal to win means Auburn did not Destroy Oregon. I did not even say a single word to them, I was trying to work. Situations like this have happened to me in Florida and Georgia as well. I just usually smile and nod because I know there is no reason to argue because no matter what you say to an Alabama (Or SEC in General) fan they will always think they are right.

Anyway that was a hell of a game last night.

I may be from the opposite corner of the country but I have spent a lot of time in SEC country. And every where i go all I hear about is SEC this and SEC that. Alabama this and Alabama that I get so sick of it. Alabama fans think that every year they should be ranked #1 and even if they loose a game they should still stay #1, and the media seems to think the same thing. Alabama could be ranked #1 then loose to an unranked team and only drop to #3, where other teams might drop 10 places or more.

I was in Alabama for work last summer and a couple people saw my screen saver which was Oregon Ducks and began to talk crap to me about how Oregon could not handle and SEC team and how Alabama is a dynasty that will never die, etc....And they began to tell me that Auburn destroyed Oregon in the natty and Oregon did not even deserve to be there. Pretty sure a last second field goal to win means Auburn did not Destroy Oregon. I did not even say a single word to them, I was trying to work. Situations like this have happened to me in Florida and Georgia as well. I just usually smile and nod because I know there is no reason to argue because no matter what you say to an Alabama (Or SEC in General) fan they will always think they are right.

Anyway that was a hell of a game last night.

We're not all the same. Since Alabama just happened to be on a good run they got the most coverage and the media blew it up for every cent they could. You and I both know there are fans from EVERY team ranging from SEC straight through college football and on through NFL, NBA, NHL, etc that think their team is the end all be all of their sport. I get just as much trash talk wearing my Alabama stuff on the west coast than I got when I wore it in Florida during college when Bama and the Gators were at each others throat. Fans, Alabama and others, are going to be fans regardless... I think you singled out the Tide because they happen to have been the ones winning. Oregon fans can be just as bad, so can USC, hell even Duke fans trash talk in football all of a sudden.

Yes, one hell of a game it was!

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

We're not all the same. Since Alabama just happened to be on a good run they got the most coverage and the media blew it up for every cent they could. You and I both know there are fans from EVERY team ranging from SEC straight through college football and on through NFL, NBA, NHL, etc that think their team is the end all be all of their sport. I get just as much trash talk wearing my Alabama stuff on the west coast than I got when I wore it in Florida during college when Bama and the Gators were at each others throat. Fans, Alabama and others, are going to be fans regardless... I think you singled out the Tide because they happen to have been the ones winning. Oregon fans can be just as bad, so can USC, hell even Duke fans trash talk in football all of a sudden.

Yes, one hell of a game it was!

The other thing I forgot to mention is How i really don't care for Saban. All i ever here from him is complaining about the fast pace offense and how it should be outlawed. When talk started about a possible Alabama and Oregon natty, he went to the press talking about the fast offense and how its causing injuries. I think he was just jealous since his his players are not even close to being in as good of shape as Oregon's. Every opponent that has faces Oregon (Or other speed offenses) had had to make adjustment in order to keep up, this means rotating in players which I believe is a good thing for the sport. The more people get playing time the better. Alabama losses this year both came to teams who were in better shape, and who ran the hurry up offense.

The hurry up is the future of college football. How long it will last who knows. If Saban had his way it would be outlawed because he knows it would be beneficial to him

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)