Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Gonna be interesting now for sure. At least I don't have to here all the Alabama people saying how good they are and gonna blow everyone out :) or how there gonna win another title. I can't that happening now but never know. BCS has been known to do weird stuff.

We can't win them all. Maybe now people will find something else to hate and quite taking their own teams depression out on us. I hope FSU beats the piss outta OSU, if OSU even makes it. Mich st is a good team but idk if their offense can keep up. We shall see! I knew it would be a crazy weekend and BAMA would have to come to play... They played like shit though, still out played Auburn I think but whatever it is what it is. Haters gonna hate.

I don't think ohio state is even in the same leage as FSU n Alabama. I don't know who is gonna play now anything can happen now I guess. Maybe Auburn or Mizzouri would make a good game of it. I guess we will have to wait n see. Would have been a diff story had the kicker made his field goals.

So if Missouri beats Auburn, does that bump Alabama to #2?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

I will be so pissed if that happens. Another reason why I hate the polls and the BCS. I'm just hoping the 2 undefeateds stay undefeated and they play in the championship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What I think should happen is auburn should jump ohio state and be 2nd. After this next round of games I think it will change again. Auburn Mizzouri and Alabama are far better than ohio state

So if Missouri beats Auburn, does that bump Alabama to #2?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

No I'd say that would put Missouri at 2 and Bama at 3, I mean there is a very very very slim chance that since Bama is ahead of them now they would stay that way but even as a Bama fan I don't think that would be right. I'm biased and think Bama could make a better fight against FSU but if Mizzou wins the SEC they should get the tittle shot should OSU fail to make it. Knowing college football, Duke will beat FSU haha I obviously don't believe this but want to be on record saying that since no one is even considering that hahah NO ONE, not even DUKE!

Here are the 3 outcomes that will piss me off the most:

1. OSU looses to Michigan State, Missouri beats Auburn yet does not have enough votes to move to #2 and FSU and Alabama play in the Natty

2. OSU looses to Michigan State, Duke Upsets FSU, Auburn Beats Missouri, and Alabama and Auburn play in the Natty

3. OSU looses to Michigan State, Duke Upsets FSU, Missouri beats Auburn, and Alabama and Missouri play in the Natty

#3 wont piss me off as much as the others since Missouri and Alabama did not play this year.

I think Michigan State beating OSU is very likely, but I really dont think Duke can upset FSU, but you never know. I have been very impressed with Missouri. There only loss this year came to SC in OT when their starting QB was injured. If OSU does loose and Auburn beats Missouri it will be FSU and Auburn, if Missouri beats Auburn it should be FSU, Missouri.

I am kinda torn a little about this. On one hand I would like to see the 2 undefeated teams (im not counting N. Illinois) play each-other since thats they way it should be. If 2 teams go undefeated and no one else does, those teams have earned the right to play in the championship. On the other hand it would be nice and fitting to see the BCS end on a major controversy like Alabama getting it over SEC champ Missouri, or a rematch of the Iron bowl.

Bring on the Playoffs!

1. chawkins everyone said the same thing last year about ND and Alabama.... while FSU actually looks great they is no way anyone could say they would destroy BAMA, beat them... absolutely but bama wouldn't have their "shit pushed in" by anyone

2. diggerdan you are pretty safe, Alabama will NOT make the title game. Duke is NOT going to upset FSU and the first scenario won't happen because if Mizzou plays and wins then they WILL go to the title game.... i could see a 000001% chance of Bama out ranking Mizzou if they pull off some crazy last sec win like Auburn did them but highly doubt it

I can say this is the first time I wish the playoff came a year early because FSU BAMA is the game I wanted to see and BAMA being top 4 still coulda left a much better chance of that now.... However, Alabama's ONLY shot in my eyes to get in the title game is if BOTH OSU and FSU get upset in their conference games and BAMA plays another SEC team be it a rematch with Auburn (I hate rematches but that would be so epic for me) or Mizzou..... end of the day though FSU isn't gonna lose to Duke even if they put in their second string after the first series and their second string has the worst game of their lives haha

Im just afraid that some voters would just say that Alabamas loss was a fluke, and they would give them another shot. I dont think voters will put Alabama over the SEC champ whether that be Auburn, or Missouri.

I have a good feeling that OSU will loose to Michigan State, and I think Missouri will knock off Auburn. Missouri is easily the most underrated team this year. I think it might be hard for Auburn to continue on after such an emotional win.

So my prediction is going to be Missouri vs. FSU

But im not a very trustworthy source. I would have bet my paycheck that Oregon would have beat Arizona and look what happened there.