Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Did Oregon give up?

I don't think I have ever seen a team want to win a game more than Arizona did and I don't think I have ever seen a team not show up as bad as Oregon did. Such a disappointment. Maybe a loss like this will humble Oregon and some of its cocky fans.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

After next week it could be real crazy but I still say it's FSU n Bama. Maybe that will be a hell of a game. The team with the best defense will win. They both can put up big numbers. As much as I don't like FSU there a Florida team so I gotta pull for them.

The Iron bowl will now be a battle of two top 5s!!! I'm so pumped, I'm still overseas but I bought tickets so my family could go and hopefully witness BAMA lay the smack down!!!! I wish Florida would at least do something to make the FSU game a game. FSU is great but with Florida in the dump and Miami looking worse and worse I think their schedule is more of a joke than Ohio State's schedule now. OSU I do not like but they went from being the most overrated to underrated team IMO. Glad Baylor got shut up finally too! As a BAMA fan, I'm feeling great about the iron bowl against Auburn! To me the bigger worry is a team that can pass like Mizzou or South Carolina that we will meet in the SEC championship. Auburn will be a battle though simply because it is BAMA vs Auburn haha and it is at Auburn. Exciting football ahead! Also can't wait to see the OSU vs Mich St big ten championship, that could be good since the spartans are coming around nicely. RTR!!!!

All I can tell ya is that FSU is gonna bring it to Bama and if they don't bring 100% they will get embarrassed. I can see a lot of butt hurt Bama fans coming down the road lol. By far the 2 best teams are 1&2 right now. These other teams can't hang with these 2 there in a league of there own right now. I knew Baylor would lose when they played a decent team cuz who is Baylor?? Most under rated team I see right now is UCF there damn good. As far a ohio state lol they wouldn't have a chance at either one of the top 2 even if they were spotted 30 points!

I agree about FSU and BAMA being the top two, with OSU i was just saying they have a better argument if people wanna play that tough schedule crap game that kept them so far behind in the beginning of the season. Bama will have to bring their A game, and I hope they do and I can throw those butt hurt comments back at ya :) hahaha woohooo BATTLE ROYAL!!!!!

That was the craziest ending to a game I have ever seen!!!

Looks like its going to be OSU and FSU unless one of them loose then Auburn will sneak in unless of course they loose.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

That was a great game there for sure. If my gators had half an offense FSU could have went down early today as well. Haha I was jumping up and down and I'm not an auburn fan lol. Just glad to see someone take out Bama :) Made my weekend

I like Alabama and wanted them to win, but parr of me wanted to see a weekend of upsets. Im talking 1, 2, and 3 go down. After that dumbass call of having the 2nd string kicker attempt a 56 yarder, im glad Auburn won. They will learn not to do that again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

I can see why they put him in. The regular kicker was having a bad day. It was funny how it ended could have been a diff story if the clock would have run out. How about Oregon won by 1 point damn. Some good games today.