Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Id really like to see Oregon play ohio state. Ohio state is overrated as hell in my op. All I really wanna see is FSU play bama. I believe FSU is gonna put a beat down on bama that they don't forget lol.

Id really like to see Oregon play ohio state. Ohio state is overrated as hell in my op. All I really wanna see is FSU play bama. I believe FSU is gonna put a beat down on bama that they don't forget lol.

Yeah I would not mind seeing that too. Oregon would like a little revenge from the 2009 season where they lost the rose to Ohio State.

Oregon gets to play Sparty next year at home.

As much as it pains me to say it. It think FSU is the best team in football this year. I really don think Alabama is that good, I think they looked like crap this week. But they have 3 rings in 4 years so I think thats the main thing that is helping them out. I really think Auburn has a chance to beat them, and Missouri has a chance as well in the SEC championship.

I think the best match up possible in the Natty would be Oregon and FSU, but of course Oregon pretty much ruined there chances unless a bunch of crazy stuff happens. Baylor, Ohio St, and Alabama would have to loose, and even then I think the voter would only drop Alabama one or 2 spots if they did loose to Auburn.

That's true I do think auburn can beat them and I'm with you on 2 things I've NEVER EVER like FSU. And I'm not at all impressed with Alabama. I know everyone likes there teams and bleed there colors n stuff but I'm not that big of a football fan to wanna fight with guys over teams lol. I like the Gators n they suck this year. It will come back around pretty soon. But some crazy stuff can happen and Oregon could get a shot. I'm sure there are gonna be some good games this year in the bowls. Maybe the Gators can play the Canes in the toilet Bowl lol.

Its college football, anyone can beat anyone. FSU is the best "looking" team right now, BAMA isn't going anywhere there and I can't wait for them to win out! FSU has the tools to beat BAMA but I hope I can come back to this forum after the Natty and and go nuts after FSU chokes hahaha right now I know that seems like I'm dreaming and we still have two great teams before we even get that shot but NEVER count BAMA out, its more than just the 3 rings in 4 years thats keeping them at the top. I also wish the shitty gators would get it together for just the FSU game, they have nothing to lose so coming at that game full speed and playing like a crazy awesome team they shoulda been from the get go would be awesome so I can stop hearing all this FSU crap (not gonna happen but a nice thought). All in all we've got some excellent teams in the running still and Roll Tide. FSU will definitely make it more interesting than Notre Dame did last year hahahah what a joke!

Alabama is gonna have there hands full with auburn because it's the last game and there gonna bring it is bet. I'd love to see the Gators give FSU a good go. I doubt it tho. Without Easley the defense just fell apart. Offense has some real talent but the dumbasses calling the plays are just plain stupid. How many times can you run it up the middle?? Muschump is gone after this year. Anyway the bowl games are gonna be pretty good this year I'd bet.

I guess they weren't as good as they thought they were. Not trying to be an ass to you Dan cuz I know there your team. My team got beat by Ga Southern lol who are they lol. FSU stomped idaho's ass. And bama stomped ass. All I can say is next week will be a better test :)

Both FSU and Bama were playing unranked teams though

That's true but u still gotta play and u don't want to look bad against a turd team. And they usually bring it. They actually play harder. Auburn could be the upsetter