Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Thats what Oregon gets for making "we want Bama" shirts.... last night I saw one that had that crossed out and "we forgot stanford" under it haha.... I saw that coming. FSU is almost a shoe in now, they really would have to epic fail to lose to anyone they will play, but it is college football. Alabama has some serious challenges ahead, Ohio State does play a team worth a crap so they may be sitting pretty if the worst happens and Bama falls.... However its not totally out of the question for Baylor to jump them, they put themselves on the map last night. Fun season, hopefully I feel that way after the month of November woohooo Roll Tide.

RMFT. Talking big always comes back on ya. Roll Tide!!!

Edited by onebadmax (see edit history)

They both look great but everyone is counting their chickens before they hatch... BAMA still has at least two good games ahead before a natty and FSU's schedule is a joke but VT looked great last night when they whooped Miami so they could still have a battle against one of them in a conference championship. Also, I think Baylor isnt getting any love because they "dont play anyone" so i just looked and they play a top 25 team for their last 4-5 weeks straight! I think they should at least jump OSU if they win out cause hell their schedule ends crazy with Texas, Texas Tech and Oklahoma state! Speaking of OSU they may have their hands full with a seriously overlooked one loss Michigan State in their conference championship! GREAT FOOTBALL AHEAD!!!

I use to be a huge Hurricane fan when I was younger but I couldn't stand the way they acted and program was run. There a joke they aren't good at all they shouldn't be in the top 25. I don't see Alabama or FSU losing again. So I'm sure they will be I. The big show. As far a Baylor goes they would be lucky to beat a team like Ohio state in my op. I think them being ranked over a few of the 1 lose teams is kind of a joke. These teams don't play any really good teams so you don't see what they really have. I'd love to se FSU kick miamia's ass again before the year is over lol

I agree with you for the most part, but with Baylor I'm not saying they can even compete with Bama and FSU yet but if and thats a BIG IF they can win out then I think the teams they have to go through are much harder than OSU's schedule. At the end of the day, all i really care about is BAMA beating the crap outta everyone else and getting in the natty so either way the other opponent gets figured out makes no difference to me!

Im just pissed how fast all the sports writers wrote off Mariota. He had one mediocre game (he was injured) and he went from #1 to #3 on the rankings. If he was on an SEC team people would have just said, its ok he had a bad day, he is still the best.

Manzel had several mediocre games last year, and the same with RGIII and yet somehow they did not get writen off.

I do think Winston is a hell of a footballer and if he wins he will deserve it, I just think Mariota deserves it just as much. yet he wont win now.

I know he probably won't win it again but he does have much better stats then last year. I think he has throw 1 pick in 250 pass attempts which is crazy. He scored more points against bama then almost all the schools bama has played combined. He's a douche bag but as far as stats he is the best college player. I'm just glad the heisman looks at more then just your on field play.