Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

I agree there def needs to be a playoff system in place for undefeated teams. This is only my opionion here so don't take it to heart guys. There are a couple teams that go undefeated that never play a good team like a FSU a Oregon a Alabama or LSU. If they did they wouldn't be undefeated. Gonna be interesting for sure.

yep thats why Boise State and TCU (Pre- Big12) and Utah (Pre Pac12) did not get to play in the National Championships those years they went undefeated.Yes they went undefeated but look who they played. Now I personally think the 2009 Boise St. team would have competed, if not beat Alabama that year, they were a hell of a team and thats why we need a playoff.

If it was up to me I would have a 8 team playoff. The champion of the Pac12, Big12, Big10, ACC, and SEC would make it automatically, then there would be 3 spots left for at large.

If they did this in 2012 the playoffs would have been Stanford, Kansas State, Nebraska, Florida State, Alabama, and the 3 at large bids would be Oregon, Notre Dame, and possibly Louisville.

I just read something interesting about the new Playoff system. Supposedly the selection committee is suppose to make there selections so there is no "home field Advantage" in a game, they are trying to make the playoffs as Neutral as possible. For Example:

Lets say in 2014 LSU, Ohio State, UCLA, and Oklahoma are the top 4 teams (just a random example). The Playoff games are going to be the Rose Bowl, and the Sugar Bowl. The selection committee is not suppose to send UCLA to play at the rose bowl, or LSU to play in New Orleans, because it would be too much of a home field advantage,so UCLA and LSU would not be able to play each other since either place they play would give one of the teams a homefield advantage.

I think thats kinda cool.

I agree with you Dan. That Boise State team looked good. I like the way you think also with playoff system. That way it would be a lot more even. Something needs to happen for sure.

Well how things change. I told everyone Stanford was gonna win that game lol. They almost gave it up but held on. I knew when Oregon came up against a team with a defense it was gonna be a good one. This oughta shake everything up pretty good.

Well that sucked. At least Oregon made it a game in the end.

This is the 4th year in a row that Oregon has got my hopes up and disappointed me.

Makes me long for the days when a 9-4 or 10-3 season with a Sun or Holiday bowl win was a great year for Oregon. It has been so much more stressful being an Oregon fan since they have been such a nationally prominent team.

AT least you havent been dispointed for the last 13 years waiting for OU to win the big one again. Well at least FSU is staying number 2 for now. All i can say is that Baylor is not going undefeated this year if they do I'd like to see them play Oregon. That would be an awesome game.

Well that sucked. At least Oregon made it a game in the end.

This is the 4th year in a row that Oregon has got my hopes up and disappointed me.

Makes me long for the days when a 9-4 or 10-3 season with a Sun or Holiday bowl win was a great year for Oregon. It has been so much more stressful being an Oregon fan since they have been such a nationally prominent team.

Everytime I see Oregon all i can think about is the game against OU when they did an onside kick and recovered which lead to Oregon beating OU. Pisses me off everytime.

Cue the War Chant

If it is Florida State and Alabama, I think Alabama will put their players in better positions to win than FSU.

On the other hand, if Winston does beat Alabama and doesnt get the Heisman thats gonna be talked about for a long time

......and hell who knows both Alabama and FSU might not even make it. All I ask for is Ohio State doesnt make it.

AT least you havent been dispointed for the last 13 years waiting for OU to win the big one again. Well at least FSU is staying number 2 for now. All i can say is that Baylor is not going undefeated this year if they do I'd like to see them play Oregon. That would be an awesome game.

Hey at least OU has a national championships. Oregon keeps shooting themselves in the foot. I just hope for one in my lifetime.

I would love to see Oregon vs. Baylor in the Fiesta. That game could either be 66-63 or 10-7 you never know. Most people thought the Auburn vs Oregon in the Natty was going to be a 100 point total game yet it ended up being 22-19.

We will have to see. If Oregon wins out they will go to a BCS game. The Orange bowl has the first selection so they might end up there.

Everytime I see Oregon all i can think about is the game against OU when they did an onside kick and recovered which lead to Oregon beating OU. Pisses me off everytime.

I was at that game it was awesome. May have been one of the most intense few minutes of football i have ever seen live. Im glad it worked out the way it did even though the call was a little controversial.

Its going to Kill me but I am going to have to root for FSU and hope beat Alabama. On a scale of 0-10 of teams I hate FSU is a 9 and Alabama is a 10.

Secretly Im hoping that Baylor, FSU, and Ohio State all win and Stanford sneaks into the Natty but I really dont see that happening.

Thats what Oregon gets for making "we want Bama" shirts.... last night I saw one that had that crossed out and "we forgot stanford" under it haha.... I saw that coming. FSU is almost a shoe in now, they really would have to epic fail to lose to anyone they will play, but it is college football. Alabama has some serious challenges ahead, Ohio State does play a team worth a crap so they may be sitting pretty if the worst happens and Bama falls.... However its not totally out of the question for Baylor to jump them, they put themselves on the map last night. Fun season, hopefully I feel that way after the month of November woohooo Roll Tide.

I'm with you Dan I can't stand Fla State of Alabama. But I'd rather see Fla State win it. I can't stand ohio state either I hope they get jumped by everyone lol. I don't see either of the top 2 losing so it will prob be them.