Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

Alabama and Florida State will share the national title

Not going to happen.

Lets say Oregon and Alabma play in the Natty and FSU goes undefeated and Alabama wins then Alabama will win the BCS and be first in the AP, and FSU would be second and Oregon 3rth. (Let just hope that does not happen)

If FSU and Oregon go undefeated and Alabama looses in the regular season. FSU and Oregon should play in the Natty and then who ever wins will be #1 in the BCS and AP.

The only possible way that could happen is if Oregon and FSU both go undefeated and Alabama loses to LSU or someone, the the BCS would have to only drop Bama to #2 and they would play Oregon in the Natty, and if they beat Oregon then there might be a possible case that FSU should have played in the natty over Alabama, then there is a slim chance that they could share the Title (ie LSU, USC in 2003). But its a slim chance.

If Bama, Oregon, and FSU all go undefeated and Oregon beats Alabama in the natty, there is an extremely slim chance that they could split between Oregon and FSU.

As of right now Alabama and Oregon are on a collision course, FSU can only hope that one of them looses, because the human polls are not going to change their minds about #1 Alabama, and #2 Oregon, and the computers are going to like Oregon more as the season goes on.

First off, ROLL TIDE. Second, glad to see onebadmax looking a little more positive about the Tide. Oregon does look good, I think UCLA was overrated but they put up a beast of a fight in the first half yet the Stanford game is the one I've been waiting to see. FSU is SOLID and I think that out of the three teams either one will make a great champion. I can't believe we don't have a larger FSU following speaking up. On a side note, FSU's own head coach said that they could play with anyone but he submitted his ballot for the coaches poll with BAMA at the top!!!! Yup, he put BAMA ahead of his own team and everyone else.

First off, ROLL TIDE. Second, glad to see onebadmax looking a little more positive about the Tide. Oregon does look good, I think UCLA was overrated but they put up a beast of a fight in the first half yet the Stanford game is the one I've been waiting to see. FSU is SOLID and I think that out of the three teams either one will make a great champion. I can't believe we don't have a larger FSU following speaking up. On a side note, FSU's own head coach said that they could play with anyone but he submitted his ballot for the coaches poll with BAMA at the top!!!! Yup, he put BAMA ahead of his own team and everyone else.

eh, Oregon is impressive. We could say the same or Clemson being overrated at #3 which I believe they were. Tahj Boyd or however you spell his name doesnt impress me at all. My opinion.

It is what it is, the only way we will see how this will play out is wait and see and hope the team you are for plays out.

Im a Florida State fan and I hope they get the chance to dance but just have to see

Alabama is just so well coached its unreal

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Yeah they are all top tier programs for sure. I'm just glad to see FSU makings its resurgence to the top. I also though Clemson was overrated, they got all the hype because of the Georgia game and we all see what Georgia was really made of. I'm REALLY enjoying this season though. Good times fellows, good times.

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

I hope Bama and Oregon don't choke up. Bama still has LSU and Auburn. Those two games are absolute wild cards. A lot of heart and emotion in those two match ups.

Yeah you never know. Any game could be a wild card. On any given Saturday (sometimes Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday) anything could happen.

I don't think anyone in the world would have guessed that Utah would have beat Stanford, they are a hell of a team and the Oregon Stanford game is going to be great. Or Oregon State loosing to Eastern Washington, or Oklahoma loosing to Texas, or LSU losing to Ole Miss.

That is why I love College football.

Alabama and Florida State will share the national title

Right now FSU is the team to beat. The way there playing nobody can handle them. This is fact. Oregon couldn't do anything with ucla in the first half and ucla just fell apart. When Oregon come up against a good defense you will see they are way overrated. But if Oregon does ill eat my words.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Right now FSU is the team to beat. The way there playing nobody can handle them. This is fact. Oregon couldn't do anything with ucla in the first half and ucla just fell apart. When Oregon come up against a good defense you will see they are way overrated. But if Oregon does ill eat my words.

Did you watch the Oregon UCLA game? Because I was there.

Oregon does what it does to every team it plays. They wear them down. Every team that Oregon has played this year has played hard for the first quarter or 2 but then Oregon flips a switch and there is nothing the other team can do. UCLA did not fall apart, Oregon made adjustments and changed both there offensive and defensive play calling. FSU looked like crap against BC in the first half, then they turned it on and won.

One thing that makes an excellent team is how they have the ability to adjust and makes changes. UCLA came out and did a pretty good job slowing down Oregon down, but they made changes on both offense and defense and Oregon pulled away with it. Saban does the same thing in Alabama, Jimbo Fisher does the same at FSU. Every good team can do this.

Oregon lost to USC in 2011 and Stanford in 2012 and the only reason they lost those games is because Chip Kelly refused to make changes. They kept trying to run the same plays over and over again, I dont think Kelly could keep up trying to call plays and head coach. I personally think Mark Helfrich may be a better coach and Scott Frost is a play calling genius.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I love how Oregon fans are chanting we want Bama. This is going to be epic. Good luck to y'all Dan, really hope this match up happens. See you in the BCSNCG.

I hope so too. We are very anxious for out big moment. We do believe that this is the best team Oregon has ever had and that we have what it takes to finish out the BCS era by taking out the king.

We came up short by 3 points in the Natty in the 2010 season. We rebounded from a loss to LSU and almost got the opportunity to play them again in the natty, but lost to USC by 3 points. Then last year we would have played Notre Dame in the natty but lost to Standford by 3 points.

Yes sir Dan watched the game at hunting camp. Hunt mornings watch the games in the after noon then hunt the evening then watch games at nite lol. I'm not saying Oregon is a bad team at all they are good. There's a lot of good teams. I just hope that Ohio state is left out haha. We will def see here soon what happens. I'll be watching. I can bet one thing Alabama won't be the top team to much longer. It goes in cycles. There will be a power house for a couple years then a new team will take the top spot for a few. Hopefully FLORIDA will get rid of Muschamp and get back in contention.

^ yep. It always goes in cycles. It will be hard for Alabma to keep up their dominance for too long, same with Oregon.

Look at what happen to USC. They were extremely dominate during the 2000's now look at them. Same can be said with other once dominate teams.