Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

They got jumped in the BCS pole is what happened.

I knew that was going to happen, but it wont last for long. FSU's schedule is easier from here out, and Oregon's is harder. All the experts say that even if FSU and Oregon both win out, Oregon should jump back to 2. they could jump them next week if Oregon beats #12 UCLA, if not they should after they play #6 Stanford.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I'm not an FSU fan at all but nobody can handle them right now. To me there the beat team out there. Bama is living on borrowed time. They should have lost several games they got lucky.

I'm not an FSU fan at all but nobody can handle them right now. To me there the beat team out there. Bama is living on borrowed time. They should have lost several games they got lucky.

FSU is great, probably should be number 1 but at this point in the season its more opinion than anything so BAMA just gets the benefit of the doubt because of their record... how else can you truly do it because numbers don't mean as much as people think since everyone plays different teams at different times.

However, what do you mean the should have lost "several games"? The Texas A&M game was the ONLY game that was even close? Even with that 42 points they allowed, they are still NUMBER ONE in points allowed per game and no one has stopped them.... even when their offense was on an off week (been a while), they had a stellar special teams put up points or pick sixes! I agree FSU has as much right to be listed as #1 but no way is BAMA living on borrowed time.

They can easly lose to tenn LSU or to auburn. So I guess we will see. I'm not impressed with there play. And yes they should have lost to Texas A&M but didn't. I guess next couple weeks will tell. There lucky as hell they don't play FSU tho.

post-21185-0-68192600-1382472935_thumb.jpg. And this schedule. I can't believe there saying they should be 1st really.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

Truth is it the #1 ranking means absolutely nothing, and I agree their schedule is week but I'll also say FSU is just as lucky that they don't have to play BAMA. FSU is as much likely to lose to NC State this weekend as Bama is to Tennessee. I'm obviously biased here but FSU barely came out alive against BOSTON COLLEGE!!!! HAHA WHAT A JOKE! I mean they are a great team, but seriously who have they played even? Clemson? Ok lets looks at this, Clemson got all their hype because they pulled out a close victory over Georgia who we have since seen is a joke themselves! FSU has played NO ONE else, Maryland was a joke too and that was the only other ranked team they played. At the end of the day Bama and FSU can each make a case for the top ranking, even Oregon and Missouri can throw their hat in their... the only team that is in the top five that shouldn't be first is OSU only because they have struggled consistently with teams. Did you even watch the BAMA A&M game? NO WAY you can say the for sure "SHOULD" have lost that game. They put up 30 some odd unanswered points, A&M fought hard but BAMA won that game because BAMA fought harder and deserved that win... A&M is a much better team to have a fight with than freakin Boston College!!! None of this matters now anyway and everyone will have their own opinion... i just hoped since you were smart enough to pick an arrival blue SS you wouldn't buy all that news story band wagon B.S. :) haha lots of football left guys, lots!

Haha no bandwagon here bro. I know one thing in college football any team can get beat at anytime. And we all have our own OP. I personally can't stand FSU but there good. And I also agree when you haven't lost a game and your #1 your still #1 I guess we will see in the next couple weeks. Personally I like Florida but they stink this year. UM is way over rated too. My buddies are huge football fans personally if rather watch Nascar lol.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg. And this schedule. I can't believe there saying they should be 1st really.

Whats wrong with Oregons schedule? It has just as many easy and hard teams as FSU's and Alabama's and everyone else.

Oregon has played 4 teams with a winning record so far this year. Same as FSU, and Alabama has only played 3

Right now Alabama and FSU are scheduled to play 6 teams that currently have a winning record. Oregon is scheduled to play 9.

Oregon is scheduled to play 4 teams that were ranked when they played or are currently ranked. Same with Alabama. FSU= 3

Oregon plays only 3 non-conference games 1 Lower Divison (Nicholls State). 1 ACC team (2-5 Virginia) and 1 SEC team (4-3 Tennessee)

Albama plays 4 non-conference games 2 lower division (Georgia State, Chattanooga), 1 ACC (6-1 VT), and 1 mt. West (3-4 Colorado State)

FSU plays non-conference games 1 lower division (Bethune-Cookman), 1 Mt. West (3-3 Nevada), 1 independent (1-6 Idaho)

Oregon still has to play: #12 5-1 UCLA, #6 6-1 Standford, 4-3 Utah, 4-2 Arizona, and #25 6-1 Oregon State.

I could keep going.......

I get sick of people saying Oregon has a weak schedule when it is no different than any other school. Every conference has its Top Schools and its bottom schools. Oregon just happened to get lucky and got to play its easiest schools in the first half of the season.

They got jumped in the BCS pole is what happened.

yea because FSU smashed Clemson but the ducks are a better team

Oregon should jump back to #2 after the best UCLA and increase their distance even more when the best Stanford.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Haha guys it really means nothing, its 7 days or so with a number in front of their name and then it can change again... really until teams start playing conference championships the pissing contest is totally useless. JUST WIN OUT! PERIOD. Yes, Oregon has a great chance to jump FSU if they spank their next two opponents but only if they SPANK them good. The strength of schedule is almost as much opinion based as any of this other stuff but I know there is more to it than just playing teams with winning records... its who those teams play as well, gets complex. No one in the top five right now has any reason to complain... just keep playing ball boys and see where the chips fall after november.