Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

SEC is in such a lose lose situation now. They play teams that have nothing to lose and win they beat the crap out of them, its to be expected..... but when they choke because they are still recouping from a real game with another SEC team the week before and looking ahead to the next great team the are deemed "overrated". Of course Oregon could put points up on BAMA but you better believe by the time they get a chance to play them BAMA will be at the end of their season and all the kinks will be worked out plus they will have that ridiculous amount of time for Saban to game plan the heck out of them. Oregon is a great team and the MAY just beat an SEC team this time around but they are number 2 and not number 1 for a reason. Last time they made it to the championship the got beat by an SEC team in Auburn... ok so lets play a team at the beginning of a season before they get the kinks worked out.... um LSU a year or two ago anyone? they got beat again! And so they beat Tennessee, southern Alabama almost did to ha. All that being said, Oregon is a GREAT team and I don't know why everyone cries about rankings so early in the season... all you got to do is win your games and it WILL work out. I mean the last team to arguable get royally screwed was actually an SEC team in Auburn back when they had Cadillac Williams and went undefeated but didn't get to play in the championship because it was before all this SEC hype. Anyone can win on any day, just do your part and play your games and Oregon or whoever will get their shot if they don't blow it like they have the last couple years since they faced Auburn. BCS isn't perfect by any means, but someone will always have to be the one to get disappointed and right now the SEC has earned the right to get the benefit of the doubt in a tie breaker.

I just hope that if Oregon wins out that they play and SEC team in the natty whether that be Bama or someone else. If lets say Oregon wins out and Clemson wins out and Bama loses a game, and Oregon and Clemson play in the natty all im going to hear for the next year from SEC fans is how the only reason they won is because and SEC team was not in there. "good job Oregon you won in an off year for the SEC"

I just hope Oregon plays and SEC team, kills them and I dont have to hear about how badass the SEC is

I just hope that if Oregon wins out that they play and SEC team in the natty whether that be Bama or someone else. If lets say Oregon wins out and Clemson wins out and Bama loses a game, and Oregon and Clemson play in the natty all im going to hear for the next year from SEC fans is how the only reason they won is because and SEC team was not in there. "good job Oregon you won in an off year for the SEC"

I just hope Oregon plays and SEC team, kills them and I dont have to hear about how badass the SEC is

Agreed also have you seen the pink breast cancer uni's? They look sick

Agreed also have you seen the pink breast cancer uni's? They look sick

Yeah i just saw them this morning. I think they are pretty sweet. I will get to see them on Saturday.

I am a little disappointed that they waited for the last minute to release these. This weekend is suppose to be a black out and everyone will be wearing black. IDK why they did not set it up as a pink out game in advance. Oregon fans are really good about wearing the cloths they are suppose to, so why not pink. They could have sold a ton of pink shirts and donated the money.

ncf_e_ouuni1_300x300_zps30367d33.jpg

I will make sure you always hear it. I will be around

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

I honestly think bama will get beat. I think oregon will take it. Bama lost too many good players in the draft last year. I would like bama to win but I dont think it will happen

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Oh yee of little faith, BAMA all the way... again. I never would have thought to give Oregon crap if they win by playing a non SEC team, thanks for the idea haha! Just kidding, I live Oregon but my college roommate was a big Ducks fan so I'll have to give him crap if they win against a non SEC team. That is actually really really likely this year... if BAMA some how stumbles then their really isn't another team that has a really good shot at making it. I think Mizzou will fall to a team in the next two weeks and when that happens, BAMA will be the only team even if they do lose once they will still probably be the team that represents the SEC. Oh well, it is still WAY to early in the season.... lots of football... heck it could be neither Oregon or Bama since ducks have to play stanford and Bama has to play LSU and an SEC championship game if they win out.

Who knows what will happen. Still a lot of football left to play.

Bama still has to play LSU and a pretty good Auburn, and hell Tennessee nearly beat Georgia. No to mention playing in the SEC championship.

Oregon still has to play #9 UCLA next week then #13 Stanford then Utah who picked off Stanford, and they still have to play Oregon State, yes the beavers lost to a FCS school but they have won 5 in a row and have one of the best passing attacks in the country, and if they would have been would easily be a top 15 team. And Oregon may have to play UCLA again in the Championship or maybe ASU.

This is definitely the best team Oregon has ever had (even better than there 2010 natty run). In 2010, 11, and 12 were all about the running game for Oregon and when they played a team that could stop the run they were screwed, this year however Mariota is passing like a crazy man. There Defense is playing great and I actually believe that Mark Helfich may be a better coach than Chip Kelly. This year could be the year, and they may loose some of there best players next year.

I am a huge Oregon fan and will continue rooting for them, I just hope that they dont end up disappointing me like they have in the past

2001- Oregon blows a 28 point lead to Stanford and does not end up playing Miami in the Natty (they also got screwed by the BCS)

2007- Dennis Dixon blows out his knee and the Oregon offense becomes worthless 2 games from going undefeated.

2010- Looses by 3 points in the Natty

2011- Looses at home to USC by a missed field goal. They would have played LSU in a rematch in the Natty

2012- Looses at home to Stanford by a missed field goal. They would have played Notre Dame in the Natty

You can rest assured Oregon is NOT gonna kill any SEC that makes it to the BCSCG. Didn't do it 3 years ago, won't do it this time. Any time y'all have played a powerhouse sec team, y'all lose. Remember Auburn? How about LSU, the same LSU that didn't make it across the 50 yard line against BAma....

Lots of football let to be played and anyone can get beat at any time like Ga last week who seen that coming lol no me. We will see but like I said if your gonna win a championship I'm sure your gonna have to go through an sec team.