Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

I like the Razorbacks even tho they aren't the best. Other than that any team SEC! Alot of teams like OSU go undefeated and are ranked high, but they only play like 2 ranked teams all year and they are like #18 and #24. But just about every week in the SEC there is a tough game. Take a team like arkansas where they play 5-6 ranked teams during the season and #1,6,10,19, and 21. They might not have a great record every year but they play the best teams.

Bama has a pretty easy schedule. I think LSU is the only team that has a chance. They have a pretty good offense but a much better defense than A&M did. Then Georgia has a good chance if they play them in the SEC championship.

As big as an Oregon fan as I am and I am rooting for them to win it all. Its going to be very hard for them to go undefeated since they have to pay Washington, UCLA, Stanford, and possible ASU in the Pac12 championship. Thats a lot more ranked opponents than Alabama has to play.

Last years bama team was the absolute best team in the country, no one could hang with them. But I agree this year is a different story.

Georgia will beat Alabama this year if they meet in the SEC championship. Be cool to watch Georgia and Oregon play each other

If any other team wants to win the championship they will have to beat an sec team. The sec is the best of the best.

Well we can agree to disagree. I always here all this talk about how good the SEC is, but when I look at their non-conference schedules I just have to laugh. So far this year the SEC is 33-6 in on-conference games, but they are only 8-5 against major conferences (Pac12, ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Mt. West, American). and they are 0-4 against opponents who were ranked. That does not include Florida's loss to Miami because Miami was not ranked at that time. So they always schedule these cupcake opponents and then brag about how awesome they are. Chatanooga, Georgia Southern, Kent St, etc... come on SEC

The Pac 12 so far is 29-4 in non conference games, 16-3 against big conferences, and 3-2 against ranked opponents.

I can see where your coming from. I'd like to see a play off as well. Then a lot of if and or buts can be cleared up. If your a team with a winning record and have not shot at the big game that sucks. Teams like Oregon and Boise state should have been in some big games but haven't cus of th BS or BCS lol