Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

True man, they look good and I would love to see them throw a beat down on Auburn but honestly I want to Auburn to win just so there is a chance we (BAMA) could play them in the Sugar bowl and get our redemption without having to wait a year haha. That of course would take OSU and FSU winning out as well and playing in the Natty which would put the SEC champ in the Sugar and some other magic may have to happen like Bowling Green knocking off North Ill.

FSU schedule wasn't that tuff but OSU who did the play??? Michigan is the only team worth a damn on there schedule and almost lost. So we can compare all day long. Bama had the toughest in my op. But like I've been saying I've been watching all year and FSU is as stong a team I've seen in awhile. There are some underrated teams out there but they prob won't have a chance to show people what they got. Like I said UCF looks great this year. Most of the 1 loss teams look good. I think this weekend the men will be aeperated from the boys.

I forgot we had a football thread so I am late on this comment but, boy was I glad to see Auburn win! We lost to bama but we did beat Auburn so that made me feel good, L S U !!!

One of these days you guys will learn to listen to me haha lol.

I know you said Auburn knocks off Alabama but even you didn't believe it because every other comment was Roll Tide haha... fair weather much? lol kidding but I've been warning everyone about Mich St. although that isnt over and OSU still very much can be in it.... Duke is playing their poor little hearts out too haha! I don't see Duke doing anything so as much as I hate to say it I think I need OSU to come back because screw giving the tigers a title shot!!! Plus Bowling Green beat the snot outta North Ill last night so that sets up what I needed for the Tide Tigers rematch in the Sugar bowl... possibly muhuhahaha!!! I want an Iron bowl rematch without waiting a year!!!! Last thing, I've been saying this for a few weeks now but FSU is good but not as good as everyone thinks... they will NOT blow out anyone in the title game.

Well Oregon wont be in a 5th straight BCS bowl, Oklahoma got the game because they are Oklahoma.

But oh well Oregon should not have looked past Arizona like they did.

Anyway im excited for the Natty. It should be a pretty good game. Auburn showed that they cant stop a good passing game (Missouri) so if Winston has a big game it could be hard for Auburn to stop him, but if FSU has a hard time slowing down Auburns run game it will be a very interesting match up.