Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

I'm here until February-ish... should be back around the 10th just in time to take a lil break then catch the DAYTONA 500 woot woot! I'm taking off for the 500 and through the March Bristol race... yeah I know its a lil redneck but I did just use NASCAR as basis for vacation and setting up my calendar... what can i say, I'm a huge fan.

Hell F$U hasn't played anybody, but Clemson. Alabama would easily crush the crimanoles. Auburn should be able to put up good rushing numbers on them as well. I would say 350+

You guys can say what you want, but Bama would destroy F$U.... And I'm pretty sure auburn will beat them too.. Just have to wait and see. Heck Mizzou would have a great chance at beating them as well. I want osu to lose sooo bad. I really don't believe Bama should get a back door entrance to the natty, they have two years in a row. It is time for something different as much as I hate to say it.

Crush no. Maybe win yes. I'd like to see them play bama but that's not gonna happen. Could bama be the noles maybe. Can either team crush the noles noway. This coming from a gator fan I hate FSU. But there the best team out there. We will see. I can say one thing we won't know if bama can beat them or not cuz I can't anyway possible they make it to the natty.

Ok so everyone knows or thinks OSU had a gravy schedule, and looks like FSU did too. But the SEC nut huggers are claiming that Bama and Auburn are leagues above all other teams. I have been a Auburn fan since Bo Jackson BUT my love is with OSU. I don't see how Auburn gets lucky in two games and one being the #25 team (should have lost) and the Bama game (should have lost) and now they should be title contenders. OSU just barely won against Michigan in a HUGE rivalry game at the BIG HOUSE when Michigan played their very best with good players on the roster. All the other "easy" games OSU played a majority of the second half was played with their #2-#3 players. Bama didn't play how they can and that proved to be a loss to Auburn. You have to win to win it all. I really hope that OSU puts a hurting on MSU this weekend and follows up on FSU just to put the crying babies to sleep. Only time will tell, and that time will be soon.

My thoughts in this is your right in a few ways on what your saying. But if your gonna win the big one you gotta come through the SEC. They have the beat teams year in year out. Is OSU a contender mmmmm I guess they are they have lost yet but neither did Baylor till a couple weeks ago and there a nobody team. There needs to be a better playoff system so people can see who are legit teams. I don't care who wins as long as in is fake heart condition Urban Myer. Lieing piece of trash.

Ok so everyone knows or thinks OSU had a gravy schedule, and looks like FSU did too. But the SEC nut huggers are claiming that Bama and Auburn are leagues above all other teams. I have been a Auburn fan since Bo Jackson BUT my love is with OSU. I don't see how Auburn gets lucky in two games and one being the #25 team (should have lost) and the Bama game (should have lost) and now they should be title contenders. OSU just barely won against Michigan in a HUGE rivalry game at the BIG HOUSE when Michigan played their very best with good players on the roster. All the other "easy" games OSU played a majority of the second half was played with their #2-#3 players. Bama didn't play how they can and that proved to be a loss to Auburn. You have to win to win it all. I really hope that OSU puts a hurting on MSU this weekend and follows up on FSU just to put the crying babies to sleep. Only time will tell, and that time will be soon.

UGA win was luck, but Auburn out played them for 3 quarters then laid down. Bama win was not luck, poor coverage and POOR coaching on Bamas part led to the last play.

UGA win was luck, but Auburn out played them for 3 quarters then laid down. Bama win was not luck, poor coverage and POOR coaching on Bamas part led to the last play.

I agree. You have to make sure that if your going to attempt such a long field goal you make sure to cover the guy waiting for the ball in the end zone. Also Saban should have never put his kicker in that position. The should have thrown one deep and gone into overtime.

I agree. You have to make sure that if your going to attempt such a long field goal you make sure to cover the guy waiting for the ball in the end zone. Also Saban should have never put his kicker in that position. The should have thrown one deep and gone into overtime.

negative. he was making those or longer in warm ups. that is the kickers job is to kick field goals. if he makes it, they win. if he misses, they go to OT. lack of a sense of urgency and knowing the situation is the problem here. Auburn was aware of the situation and made a game out of it

same thing on hail marys when the defending team doesnt bat the ball down. know the situation and do your job. that clearly didnt happen

hind sight is 20/20 and I'm so bias I wont comment on the iron bowl anymore but I can say that SINR98 has a good point.... I'm a HUGE BAMA fan and I've been saying that OSU is the underrated, if they win out then they def deserve to be in the championship as much as FSU! FSU looks like a great team and they beat down a pretty good Clemson team but I think as the season played out their schedule came to light as being a TOTAL joke... the second best team they even played is who? MAYBE Miami who turned out to be a joke.... OSU has to beat Mich St and that is another seriously underrated team, so they don't win big but they win and with good ole fashioned Defense.... All that being said, if they fail, I think Auburn and Mizzou have a great shot but no way will I say they would KILL FSU. Beat them, of course they could its college football but I guarantee you they wont be favored and probably will be a touchdown underdog. I use to want that whole SEC keeps the title crap but now I could care less... only way BAMA gets to the title game is if OSU AND FSU lose and that aint happening.

I honestly think that Mizzou is a title team. I can't wait to see them play this weekend. They might shuffle some more rankings around. This will be the best CFB weekend in recent memory with the games being played.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2