Favorite college football team or teams

Link2603

I agree as well, now if Mich St will just show up and win their championship. Although I wouldn't mind OSU making it just to get put in their place by a team like FSU. I have a bad feeling FSU will lose their QB good ole "Squintston" and the Natty will be up for grabs by who knows! Man I love college football, but damnit if I have to see that F$#%in play in the last second of the Iron Bowl again I'm going to shank someone!!! Since when did college football become national news for a regular season game!!! I'm watching AFN (Armed Forces Network) and the news channel changes from Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC... all the majors and each time it changes I see that story. Sometimes, ok not really, but sometimes I think it would be nice to like a team that wasn't a two time defending national champion because they lose a game and just like the joker in batman says, "everyone loses their minds"!!!

You can be good and lucky. I'm not saying they didn't take care of business when they had to but I am saying don't count your chickens yet because Mizzou isn't going to lay down and OSU can lose but definitely NO guarantee.

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

Yeah but you know what we haven't talked about... what about if FSU and OSU win and go to the natty.... what will the other bowls be? haha holy shit what if we get an Iron bowl rematch!!! Auburn could win the SEC and Alabama would be still be right behind them in the standings most likely.... I think that is my new dream so I don't have to listen to this crap for a year.

It looks like I'm glad I don't have to make decessions lol. I guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out. To me I think bama n FSU would have been the best game to watch. I almost wanna see OSU make it so FSU could put up 70 on them lol.

Yeah but I see NO chance of FSU BAMA... thats what I want too but its 99.9999999% certain that if OSU wins it will be the SEC champion and not BAMA... I want the iron bowl rematch regardless of what bowl game its in... I could care less about the natty now cause we have 15 and will continue to fight for awhile, at this point i just want Alabama back hahaha so New Orleans is my target!!!! Unless Squintson is in jail thats is my best bet http://capstonereport.com/2013/12/02/want-christmas-iron-bowl-rematch/22694/