Yakima, WA - Black SS Next To Miner's

Grabbed a burger at Miner's yesterday (Sunday 0/7/13)@ 12:00 saw a Black SS sitting in the parking lot next to the Miner's parking lot. Looked to have a Shopman bowtie and had it's brake duct's painted black and had stock grey SS wheels.

Belong to anyone here? I can't say in all the years I've been here that I've ever seen anyone post that lives in Yakima!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Clay!

Yeah, I don't see may SSS's in my area either. I see the most during the summer when you coasties come over to Lake Chelan! :laugh: Saw a black one in Quincy a couple of months ago and it had lawn care business stickers all over it. :tear:

How's the Camaro SS doing? I heard about a guy shooting his wife and himself while sitting in a new red Camaro a couple of weeks ago in Wenatchee. :ohmy::wtf:

Ray

Ray, the Camaro sits alot with the car cover over it in the garage, only 3200 miles on it, I guess I should just drive it and not worry about it, but it easy to jump in the truck and go.

SV-1 Forged uses my car for a display for the Camaro.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sv1forged/4879487534/in/photostream/