Ric's Intimidator SS build

ric

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks really good. I'm jelly lol. So what upgrades are you doing to the exterior since I saw your earlier post. Texas guys are known for billets so am I on the right track lol jk

Lol exterior nothing big just gonna put the shopman bowtie and install a small lip on the bottom of the bumper and see how that looks. And well as much as i would love billets on the ss i dont think ill purchase a set for it anytime soon, i actually bought a set for an older body silverado that i have and i think thats enough for me lol, but yea billets are a big thing here but the ss will have to wait a while altough if i had the cash i know which ones i would go with lol

Thanks yall, looks wayyy better in person. I couldnt seem to find a good angle to show how good it looks. Ill take more when i paint other interior pieces. Btw i ordered a train horn should be getting it this weekend. Something else off my to do list lol

• 4 weeks later...

Got me a bumper lower lip for the truck, always wanted to put one just to give it a different look to the front bumper, since the bumper looks like it needs something else to make it look even more sportier imo

post-24342-139812707953_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Haven't done much to the ss but I did pick up this hood that I wanted, I really wanna put it on but Im undecided on going back to the 03-05 front end. Unless I do some custom work to it to where I could use this hood and keep my 06 grille. Any opinions out there? Yay or nay

atadesyd.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk