My old Red SS totaled in little rock

Got a call from the young mans dad that bought my truck. Said he totaled it just this last week. Sad to here another one bites the dust. Had some good upgrades too including finish line built trans. Keep on the look out! I'm calling them today to make sure everything is ok with the kid. It sold about 8 months ago or so.

and my innercooler?

Oh heck no. I had so many problems with the truck and trying to get things done with my schedule. Not bad problems just more "I have bad luck" problems. For some reason I have never had good luck with red vehicles. But as I was trying to sell it and the value of the trucks were going down I wound up demodding it and selling outright. Thanks guys! It still makes me ill whenever I sell something and it gets wrecked. I started a thread a long time ago on all my past vehicles and what happened to them after I sold them. Totaled, wrecked, or repossessed and or confiscated. So saaaaad.

Talked to him this morning. It's too much work for him to dismantle and sell. He's just going through insurance. I would definitely pick up the drive train. He said it was wrecked in the rear so the front end should be fine. But probably twisted the frame if I had to guess. Supposed to send me pictures tomorrow. I'll post em when I get them.

• 5 weeks later...