im headed to vegas oct 4th for the test and tune anybody else down to

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got the valve covers off and all the springs and rockers looked fine and everything was tight but didn't want to disaseble it more then that till I get home and in the comfort of my own garage with my own tools . At this point unless its a valve or lifter its got to be something in The rotating assembly. Mission was a complete failure and I'm extremely disappointed but life goes on. Not sure on what the next move will be on the truck at this point I guess it depends on what's damaged.

With your setup. You already got a solid quick setup. Drop in a rotating assembly and run it. You have enough already to support the 408. Turbo, fuel, everything. Or get a 370 rotating assembly. I have no doubt that you will have it back and running in no time. You just found the weak spot.

Good luck bud!!

This^^^

It can be done, but it has to be done properly and the T case will be fine.

Please explain. I wanna know as it'll do me some good soon since the closest awd dyno is in san antonio, about a three hr drive....

Please explain. I wanna know as it'll do me some good soon since the closest awd dyno is in san antonio, about a three hr drive....

Post #19

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/72678-can-you-really-pull-the-front-driveshaft-to-dyno/page-2