im headed to vegas oct 4th for the test and tune anybody else down to

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Im leaving around the 25th so i can dilly dally through Montana and Idaho (and Utah?). I'm surprised nobody else is jumping on the chance for a road trip :-P

i know , i cant believe nobody else wants to come out either. there is one guy off of pt that want to check the truck out at zippys but other then that ...... lame! lol

i know , i cant believe nobody else wants to come out either. there is one guy off of pt that want to check the truck out at zippys but other then that ...... lame! lol

I WANT to go. I just have way to far to travel with little babies. At least your family will be rolling comfortably in the new tow pig! If you come up here to watch Brandon and I at the track, I will make it a point to come down to vegas. lol

Awesome man . I'll actually be dropping the truck off at zippys shop on the 30th and I'll be back on the 3rd or 4th to take her to the track assuming all goes good with the tuning process. When are you going to be down there?

I thought zippy had moved to Arizona?

I say in Vegas ill roll with you

I thought zippy had moved to Arizona?

I say in Vegas ill roll with you

yeah he moved to arizona and then he moved back and opened his own shop there now . if you google " zippy performance las vegas" you can get his number of the shop and address .