im headed to vegas oct 4th for the test and tune anybody else down to

I'm towing my truck down to Vegas to get tuned by zippy and figured while I was there I might as well run at the track and hang out with mike. Any body else down to show up or maybe even travel a lil bit to come? Oct4th they are having a test and tune and some kind of street race event that night maybe one of you guys that have been to one of these events can tell me what it is about?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if its Friday night...I'm sure you'll be attending midnight mayhem which is just for everyone to go and see what they run at the 1/4 mile. I might come down and check it out even though my truck is not up and running at the moment.

I hate you! Jealous!!! Probably be pretty cheap to tow my truck down to Vegas from North Pole huh?

Maybe a Couple hundred tops ! Lol

No I hope you gamble your truck away :jester:

I don't think I'll be doing any gambling this time down I'll have the family with me. You should fly your butt in for the night !

Well if its Friday night...I'm sure you'll be attending midnight mayhem which is just for everyone to go and see what they run at the 1/4 mile. I might come down and check it out even though my truck is not up and running at the moment.

Yeah thats what it is called. Do all of the same nhra rules apply as far as safty equipment goes for the midnight event?

GL Jon let us know how the beast runs. Tell mike the boys from the site said Hay.

for sure times will be posted!