A Letter to the site

kcsilveradoss

:unsure:

Actually most of the reason people don't post on the site is because they use the search button and find most of the info they need like that. Then when they read that someone is suggesting off the wall stuff they shake their head and leave.

BTW anyone been to OHIO? Weez has itz haad yo!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

I can't believe what I just read, all this bickering over nonsense(well, in a way I can). I have an idea! Its New Years Eve, how about you all relax and get along? My finger is hovering over the lock button along with Shaun, its time to play nice in the sandbox gents. :ninja::locked02:

Oh why thank you. Thank you for trying to flex your powers and be a smartass while your at it. I was a admin on Turbododge.com for a few years so trust me I know what your trying to pull. And I dont need the BS. So keep "trying" to figure something out in the Mod Section with the other mods :nono::thumbsup::icon_bs:

Ok guys so explain this too me? Brian gives great help. He's helped a ton of people on her including myself. I've been on here since 05 on and off. Since 10 constantly. People bump heads sometimes that's life. So is everyone gonna get banned around here for telling someone the info there giving is false or crappy? I personally can't stand seeing guys come on and give info that's incorrect. Opinions are one thing there like Aholes everyone has one. We need to figure this out before a bunch of the knowledge guys here Leave.

This is getting old with the picking at each other. The Admin have a job to do and let them do it. This site is getting to be a bunch of babies crying about nothing. The people that actually care about their trucks, and what to help each other out are going to leave.

This is getting old with the picking at each other. The Admin have a job to do and let them do it. This site is getting to be a bunch of babies crying about nothing. The people that actually care about their trucks, and what to help each other out are going to leave.

Yup most of us are packing our belongings and moving out.

Edited by kcsilveradoss
language (see edit history)

I wish i paid 30k in taxes..... The bottom line here is this new generation of people are way to sensitive. Bunch of vaginas. I blame Glee. Some of you need to open you ears and listen to people like brian, kevin, steve and danny. Youde be 100% better off for it.