A Letter to the site

kcsilveradoss

He also said he wanted to make it exciting while towing the boat , is a cam exciting I think so, is nitrous exciting also think so, also think a stall convertor is exciting

Out of all that talk and trying to explain in previous threads and posts.........you still dont get it

I really think you are that fvcking stupid. I really do

Good thing everyone has an opinion and that's yours and I won't belittle you for having one like you've done to me and many others on THIS website.

Especially when your talking to someone that comes from the hardest state in the country to live in.

We don't take anything from anybody here period

Especially when your talking to someone that comes from the hardest state in the country to live in.

I'm on my phone so it doesn't show me where you are. But I'm just curious what state you are in? And why is it the hardest state to live in? I'm just curious.

Good thing everyone has an opinion and that's yours and I won't belittle you for having one like you've done to me and many others on THIS website.

lol leave him alone he's just a grumpy old man that doesn't know half the stuff he's talking about okay okay jk but in all seriousness he needs to chill with all the insults.

Massachusetts state motto if you can live hear you can live anywhere

In saying what I said I'm not putting up with his mouth today tomorrow or any other day of the year

If I'm not talking to 2bfast then he should keep his mouth shut

Seems like he only comes on hear to belittle people more then help people its getting old

I live in MA as well and it's not that hard to live here... Yea taxes are ridiculous, driving in and out

Of the cities can be a nightmare but it's no different then living anywhere else, some places are harder then others but its only hard to live somewhere if you make it hard, it's all in who ya know and what ya do to live where you are... I'm not picking fight but ya can't say it's the hardest place to live when you don't know how it is in other places... Just saying

In Massachusetts we tell it how it is and don't take being talked down to lightly and yes I've paid between 20k and 30k in taxes a year so yeah that's not fun but mainly treat others how you would like to be treated and that should go for any place on this planet

I'm on my phone so it doesn't show me where you are. But I'm just curious what state you are in? And why is it the hardest state to live in? I'm just curious.

We go hard up here in Alaska! -60 degrees, ice storms, avalanches, grizzlies and wolves, ain't got shit on us! I'll kill em with my bare hands! Bring it on!

:rollin:

The mod team is doing what we can, which there really isn't much we can do....but we're trying. Lets try to end it here.

Have you ever been to Texas? I hog hunt down there every year, matter of fact leaving in about 25 days, but that's got to be one of the hardest places to live. Hot as hell in summer and every piece of vegetation down there has 3" long thorns on it and seems to want to kill you...lol

Ok, everyone in here is unbelievably tough. That has been established. Certain folks have already been issued suspensions for posting unnecessary things in this thread from other mods. I am sitting here reading this B.S. with the flu and have my Kleenex, Ban Hammer, and nothing better to do. Everyone, old and new members, consider yourselves warned.