What's with our mods?

THATGUYCRUZ

Question

Just curious, why do our mods seem to lock or completely delete topics? Someone today posted in a old DUI thread and they locked it. So what if its old. Another time members were trying to get bac a banned member and they locked that one also. Another topic was stated about the same issue and they deleted it all together. I'm not a smart man and all but if the site is doing bad, don't you think mods doing things like this will continue to hurt the site? I wanted to leave a comment in the DUI thread but nope couldn't do it cause someone locked it. And yes I realized before I wanted to post that it was from 07. Just speaking my mind. What do you guys think?

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

Everybody is getting soft. Nobody can take criticism anymore and words hurt their feelings. The world is getting softer. You used to be able to whoop your kid in the grocery store for acting up, now folks want to call child proctective services. Kids used to have to "try out" for the team. Now everybody gets to participate and everybody gets a trophy just for trying....The USA is getting softer and turning everybody into people that feel entitled to things instead of having to work for it. Just like when people feel their feelings are hurt, instead of ignoring it or having a backbone and saying something people cry because they had their feelings hurt. You can't even tell the truth now, you have to sugar coat it so folks dont get hurt.

Everybody is getting soft. Nobody can take criticism anymore and words hurt their feelings. The world is getting softer. You used to be able to whoop your kid in the grocery store for acting up, now folks want to call child proctective services. Kids used to have to "try out" for the team. Now everybody gets to participate and everybody gets a trophy just for trying....The USA is getting softer and turning everybody into people that feel entitled to things instead of having to work for it. Just like when people feel their feelings are hurt, instead of ignoring it or having a backbone and saying something people cry because they had their feelings hurt. You can't even tell the truth now, you have to sugar coat it so folks dont get hurt.

well said sir

:thumbsup: We need a butt hurt emoction...

Edited by Sneakystiffler21 (see edit history)

Wtf, who are yall implying is butt hurt??? Okay I think I'm done here. Trolls are getting rediculous.

Easy scooter......

They are meaning people around here cry to much therefor mods step in more frequent. Think about it before you get puffy chested

Im waiting for this topic to get locked

Prob. won't be long.........

FYI....That thread was locked because after more than 6 years NO ONE has anything to contribute that could be helpful at this point.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

we are just surrounded by a bunch of democrats is all :locked02: . its getting more and more like the obama plan around here.

And what could anyone possibly contribute to that thread at this point, 6 years later?

I'm with you guys on this but some OLD threads just hold zero current value to anyone.

And what could anyone possibly contribute to that thread at this point, 6 years later?

I'm with you guys on this but some OLD threads just hold zero current value to anyone.

Agreed. That old thread is a poor example. It had no basis on anything and no one valued from posting in it. especially since it was dug up by what looks like a dui atty trying to get links to its site anywhere it can.

Wtf, who are yall implying is butt hurt??? Okay I think I'm done here. Trolls are getting rediculous.

Do you even knoq what trolling is?? The only troll is you getting upset a 6 year old thread about someones dui who doesn't even post here any more getting locked. What could possibly get added tl that conversation?

Only thing this site could use is the removal of the swear filter lol