C5 Corvette transmission pan for my Silverado SS

SO your truck has 25% more horse power then 345 hp (431hp) with just a cai, exhaust servos and your tune ?? oh wait your trans pan will add at least 50 hp ... your a dumb a$$ and people like you are whats destroying the site.

Illiteracy strikes again, dummy. I never said that.

But yea, I bet it's definitely close to 25% more than what my coworkers stock 2000 Corvette with a 4 speed is acually putting out.

You're not over 431? If not, why? Oh that's right, you're an idiot. you probably are over 431, you're just arguing the wtrong side. Like a typical idiot.

But yea, I bet it's definitely close to 25% more than what my coworkers stock 2000 Corvette with a 4 speed is acually putting out.

You're not over 431? If not, why? Oh that's right, you're an idiot. you probably are over 431, you're just arguing the wtrong side. Like a typical idiot.

He is closer to double that.

I've been over 600hp for years. Right now I'm probably at around 800 but I'll see cause I'm going to tow my truck down to Vegas next month and let zippy dyno tune it to get it dialed in . Since your on zippys nuts you should call him and ask him about my truck and see what he says about it. I've done all the work on my truck By myself with the help of the guys in this thread that you think are idiots. With there help I have made the fastest stock block Ss on record so watch who your calling a idiot. With that said I'm stuck in reality and not fantasy land like you my truck with the power it makes could never hold a match to a vette on a road course .

Airborneninja, as long as you are happy with your mod that is all that counts. I would love to see a SS truck outcorner a vette, we just have not seen it yet. I was looking at a vette this summer and saw the hp/tq ratings and said "Wth? my truck is stronger (but heavier)."

I bet the record holder may be able to outcorner a vette (not even sure if he still owns the truck).
In the end, it's your mod and your truck and you are happy with it. Im not taking sides, but simply stating if your happy just bypass comments that you may not like, I know I have learned to do that very well. I just try my best to maintain a good talking relationship with these veterans, because they might save me or another member a good chunk of money one day, just as in my LT thread I just started early this morning.

I am not taking sides, just hoping this bickering can stop, it's not good for the site. It's like SARS and Ebola, once it hits it spreads.

Name calling, swearing, and personal disrespect from 'veteran' members of this site like idahoBLKss are what's ruining it. Not literate, helpful new members with fresh ideas.

I didn't realize I was a dumba$$, drunken pothead. I thought I was a disabled combat veteran trying to start a new life with a 136 IQ and a college education that hasn't touched drugs or had a drink in 3 goddamn years, that likes to work on trucks and help people. Thanks for the helpful wisdom, 'veteran'! It's your hypocrisy toward new members that is ruining this site.

I hope someone reads this thread in the future and sees how hypocritical you've been. I see you have a Zippy tune. Why don't you ask Zippy about his HP output or his C5 pan recommendations? Oh, that's right. You're an idiot. He says it's a no brainer. You probably have it on your truck and forgot, and now you're arguing the wrong point. That wouldn't surprise me, judging from your literacy.

wow dude, sell your truck and get off this forum. I tried to knock some sense in you the best way possible but again you are like that bi polar ex girlfriend that you cant seem to come back to earth. WE ARENT TRYING TO ATTACK YOU.......just clarifying.

This "dent" in this this pan isnt as good as you made it out to be........and your fantasy of taking your truck on an auto X against a Vette is bogus.

I love when newbs get these trucks and think putting on "corvette" parts makes it compete with anything out there......then when they actually try to "compete" they get so butthurt they sell the truck. Hilarioius and happens everytime

Locking thread until clean up can be done, this is a good thread with a very good "how to" nature. When I reopen it, I hope everyone will respect the info he has presented.

Some posts will be deleted or edited, if anyone has an issue with the changes please feel free to contact me via pm

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Enough guys, quit the bickering and get back to the main topic, obviously nobody heeded the earlier warning.....

:ninja:

Please close the thread then, so I can stop having to defend myself against swearing, name calling 'veterans'. Trust me, I will NEVER post here again. I have a life, and I can't believe I've sat here and argued with little worms hiding behind computers calling me names. Every helpful thing I get from this site was from years ago anyway. When positive people with mechanical ability, and writing ability made the posts, like that Mr. P. I will keep coming back to read that stuff.

But this .... you guys can have it. Goodbye. I could've really helped some people, I've already tried if you see my history.