Up For Sale...my 2004 SS

tayldss

Well, not to join "that selling crowd"... I hate to give up the SS but it has come time and I've posted it for sale. It'd be nice if the truck would go to a member on the site. I'm looking to take care of some bills and look at a newer crew cab to fit the kids.

http://janesville.craigslist.org/cto/4014745909.html

2004 Silverado SS

AWD, 6.0L V8

223,xxx miles, *mostly highway*

Dealer maintained to GM spec with service records since purchased Feb09 w/79k miles

Details:

Stainless Steel OBX longtube headers w/ CAT delete , AEM cold air intake, and tuned PCM

2005 Silverado Electric Fan upgrade

New transfer case installed at 200,000 miles

New tires(10k), u-joints, front drive shaft, shocks, front driver side caliper, brake pads + rotors, front wheel bearings, spark plugs and wires, right cv axle, trans cooler, 3rd tail light.

BRAND NEW AC BLOWS ICE COLD!!!

I love this truck... it’s been my baby and never thought I’d let myself sell it. However, life happens and it’s now come time to let it go for other priorities.

Asking $9750obo. Serious buyers only please. Contact Dan @ 2six2-2one5-4870

Edited by tayldss (see edit history)

Sad to see another one going up. I've been very fortunate to be able to keep my SS as just a "sunny day" vehicle. Hopefully with the low miles, and being mod-free, I can enjoy many more trouble free years. Definitely glad I kept it either way. :)

BUMP

Included with truck are:

Spare tailgate

Low profile toolbox (shown in pics)

Stock airbox

Stock fan shroud

Stock manifolds (yippee I know)

Stock 3rd tail light

I also have an extra cladding corner, not sure what side though... I'd have to check when I get back home.

Apparently kbb is sky high overpriced for these trucks?

Any reasonable offers will be considered. There's been so little interest I don't know what I should do for price.

I'm still paying what I need to pay for so in the end if I don't sell...i'll still have an awesome truck.