*****fast lsxrt 102mm vs tbss intake manifold dyno results*****

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the manifold used for $350 plus my tbss manifold as an exchange.

oh ok that was a steal man, well at least thats what I think. I know they go for over or close to a grand. Quick question from where are those heads from, asking because they're selling some 243s off a 2010 silverado but dont know if they'll bolt up on the lq9

oh ok that was a steal man, well at least thats what I think. I know they go for over or close to a grand. Quick question from where are those heads from, asking because they're selling some 243s off a 2010 silverado but dont know if they'll bolt up on the lq9

They will bolt up to the lq9. Nice thing about the LS is that almost all the parts are interchangeable to an extent.

They will bolt up to the lq9. Nice thing about the LS is that almost all the parts are interchangeable to an extent.

Cool thanks, are those any better than the 317s? I plan on doing some porting to both whichever they work best. Just been reading that the 243s are a good upgrade and for someone to want 350$ for both I think is a good price to jump on them

Cool thanks, are those any better than the 317s? I plan on doing some porting to both whichever they work best. Just been reading that the 243s are a good upgrade and for someone to want 350$ for both I think is a good price to jump on them

Depends if you plan on going with some boost down the road or not.

Depends if you plan on going with some boost down the road or not.

yea actually I do, a procharger has been on my mind. Just wanna get the head work out the way first. I heard this will bump up my compression a bit which that is boosts best friend

Yea well i don't plan on going to high of a compression since im gonna end up boosting later. I know the 317s are perfect for that, just wanted to know if by getting 243s with a little port job will be too much for what I want. Last thing I want is to throw a rod for going a little too far