Lebanon Valley Dragway's 8th Annual SSS.com Day @ the Drags

Who ?? Dan!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I am not going there, if Dan desides to come that will be cool but I understand how hard it is to find time to do things especially when you are in a relationship. Besides I don't want to say something and have it taken the wrong way.

I hope Dab and Sherry both come it will be nice to see them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am not going there, if Dan desides to come that will be cool but I understand how hard it is to find time to do things especially when you are in a relationship. Besides I don't want to say something and have it taken the wrong way.I hope Dab and Sherry both come it will be nice to see them.Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm with you Big Jim, it would be nice to see Dan and meet Sherry finally.

I am not going there, if Dan desides to come that will be cool but I understand how hard it is to find time to do things especially when you are in a relationship. Besides I don't want to say something and have it taken the wrong way. I hope Dab and Sherry both come it will be nice to see them. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

X2 ... It would be nice to finally meet her ... :thumbs:

I am not going there, if Dan desides to come that will be cool but I understand how hard it is to find time to do things especially when you are in a relationship. Besides I don't want to say something and have it taken the wrong way. I hope Dab and Sherry both come it will be nice to see them. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys, the weekend I am available to come up wasn't chosen. My nephew is being christened the same day as LVD, see you guys next year. :dunno:
Life happens Dan hopefully see will see you soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Count me in. Will there be anyone there tuning? I have some bolt on's and need a tune bad.

Nope ... No tuning from any of us.

Where are you coming in from? WA or somewhere closer (lol) ??? ... I think Jim will welcome a second Blue SS ... :thumbs:

I'll be posting up Meeting Spot/Weather/Directions/Motel in the near future, so stay tuned.

Count me in. Will there be anyone there tuning? I have some bolt on's and need a tune bad.

Is it Shane? I've added you to the list and assume you will be staying the night?

Word on the street is that Ben, Erin and the Magnificant TANK will be out to play this year!!!

Any idea if they plan staying Sat. night this year?