2 awesome Events in MN comming up...

2 events comming up for everyone that wants to see what their trucks can do and one event will give out trophies and or prizes... One event is August 21st and September 4th Wednesday night drags which would be fun if anyone is interested let me know or lets all agree on a night to meet up there... I think the 21st would be best as the second date on the 4th is just before the Duluth event... I got a buddy that lives in Duluth that I am sure he won't mind if we stay there over night for the Duluth event... Duluth event is 7th and 8th and there is a pre-registration form needed to be filled prior to the event as there is only 100-150 cars allowed to participate... Sometimes you are allowed to enter if you get there early enough and there is still room otherwise there is a nice car show to attend as well... Check out the links below for all the details...

The Duluth event is an old school drop of the arms race in a 1/8th mile run so not necessarily the fastest truck or car wins rather than the fastest reaction time wins... Three classes to enter class A is: cars/trucks 1/8th mile times 6.99sec and faster. Class B is: 7 to 7.99sec 1/8th and Class C is: 8+sec in the 1/8 which means anyone running a 1/4 in 12-13's can totally take it especially us with our AWD :cool: ... Please let me know so we can plan...

Wednesday Night Drags at Brainerd International Speedway- Wednesday August 21st and September 4th- $25 entry fee

http://brainerdraceway.com/wednesday-night-drags/

Duluth 1/8th mile old school drop arm street drags and car show...

http://www.kernz.com/v2/html/dragrace/index.html

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at heading up, but it is Hay Days same weekend. I volunteered to work it last year so I have to stay with the commit.

Hope the weather is good and you can enjoy the show & get a few runs in.