Went Lobstering. Slayed em

JC03SS

$3/lb here. You need to try Australian Blue Lobster, best Ive had, yet.

Now you just need homade Ravioli, stuff that Lobster in their, add lobster meat chunks with the a special sauce (made from Julia Child and my mother, the sauce). You have me drooling just thinking about it!

Well your missing out this year bro there everywhere out there. A blind person can catch em. Yeah I actually like to cut them up dip them in egg n flour and fry them. Taste great that way.

Well your missing out this year bro there everywhere out there. A blind person can catch em. Yeah I actually like to cut them up dip them in egg n flour and fry them. Taste great that way.

That sounds tastey man! Im going to have to check up with the Chef and see if she has done that before.

I will ask my mother for the recipe and can PM it to you if interested Jason. -Andrew

That sounds tastey man! Im going to have to check up with the Chef and see if she has done that before.

I will ask my mother for the recipe and can PM it to you if interested Jason. -Andrew

You have a Chef? That's rich!

Jeff, I don't have a chef. My mother and grandmother were personal best friends with Julia Child and my mom is close with Mary-Ann Esposito (she goes on tours in Italy with wine tasting contests and helps Mary-Ann cook). I just refer to my mom as "the chef" because people want to pay just to come over and taste her food. Problem is people steal recipes then go open pastry/baked good shops and make money off her personal recipes.

Your in Maine so u got those big ol lobsters. Ours actually taste alot different. There really good tho.

Yes we do :) Never had one like the one's you get. I spend time on the West Coast and their Lobster smells like dirty panties.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Your in Maine so u got those big ol lobsters. Ours actually taste alot different. There really good tho. 

Yes we do :) Never had one like the one's you get. I spend time on the West Coast and their Lobster smells like dirty panties.

Which type of dirty? The good "after date" kind, or the foul disgusting type? I dont know, I stay away from shellfish because im allergic. That simile has me a little confused

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2