Went Lobstering. Slayed em

JC03SS

post-21185-0-32508900-1375820405_thumb.jpg

post-21185-0-99352000-1375820506_thumb.jpg

Went down to the keys today with my best friend his wife and 2 boys. We caught our limit in less than an hour. Had a great time and caught some good eats. The 2 in the front are sold 2.5 to 3lb Lobsters. For you northern guys that say hay there not lobsters they have no claws lol there Florida spinny lobster aka crawfish aka Buggs to us here. Just thought I'd share with you guys.

Awesome man, your going to be eating good!!

I'll be down there from thursday-sunday for a bachelor party and were def gonna go lobstering

Come on down there everywhere. A guy i know got 250 lastnite in 3hrs.

Sweet Jason. Reminds me of my Florida years, (Port Salerno / Stuart).

Do you save the heads for lean times?

No we dont keep them we use to a long time ago. Alot of people i know still do to make some soup :thumbsup:

Lol yeah that's a big no no here unless you have a commercial lic. I eat mine lol. I have a couple buddies that sell them. 2500$ for 3 hrs of fun is great. They have commercial lic's tho.

Looking good man. Been needing to go down and get some! The kids are the trick. Automatic 6 count and then you just fees them Mac and cheese LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thats awesome man, Lobster is cheaper than beef up here in MA. How are prices comparing down in FL?

I remember when I was done landscaping in Maine I brought back 24 lobsters, my buddy and I had 12 a piece the night I returned....Lobster coma end of story.