Lebanon Valley Dragway - 8th Annual 2013 - Perspective Dates - LVD

Choose a Date  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Please Choose which date works best for you.

• Sept 28 - 29
    • Oct 5 - 6
    • Oct 12 -13 (Columbus Day Weekend)
    • Oct 19 - 20
    • Oct 26 - 27 - Rain Date (No Vote)

Hey All ....

Ok ... It is approaching that time of year again, for the 8th Annual, Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags!!!!! (Along with all the PM's and Texts of a reminder by you all ... :thumbs:)

That's right ... 8 years of drag racing, tri-state cruises, drinking beer, cooking out, telling lies and having fun . So, if you never have been, please try to make the journey to the LVD Day at the Drags. It is truly a fun weekend. We all have such a great time!!!! Ask those that have attended before, we get a decent amount of runs in, along with the Cruise on Sunday is fun and full of mountains and curves!!!

We are always liking mid Sept to mid Oct. ... So post up which dates work for you ... ???

October 12-13 is Columbus Day Weekend, a three day weekend. I don't know how it will play out. I will call Rob (Malibutwins) and see what's up. I have a few other connections to the track, so we can try to figure something out, that works best for us. I am keeping October 26 as a Rain Date. I posted up the dates, from the LVD online Schedule. http://www.dragway.com/home_004.htm

The foliage will be spectacular about the first couple weeks into October.

So post up the dates you can go ... The Saturday date is for the Drag Racing ... the Sunday date is for the Tri-State Cruise ... We learned a valuable lesson Four years ago. Even if it looks like rain, just drive your ass off to the LVD meet like Mark-Rockhead did. It turned out to be one gorgeous day ... :thumbs: Last year we had spectacular weather.
I know some members already are asking, but seriously, this only two months away and will be here sooner then later.

I personally would like to see this happen in early to mid October. We always have had a better turnout in the month of October.

We will do everything in our power to get the Majority of SSS'ers to attend. We will also have to check to see which weekend would be a little less busy at the track, for us too. So keep that in mind, even if the most popular weekend is not picked/used.

*** A full fledge Thread will be started in the near future ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

October 12-13 is a no go for but any other weekend is good. Im going to have the boys(dogs) with me Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds Good Mark ... :thumbs: ... I'm putting my order for Shiner Bock in now ... LOL ... Same Deal as last time ... :thumbs:

October 12-13 is a no go for but any other weekend is good. Im going to have the boys(dogs) with me Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds Good Mark ... :thumbs: ... I'm putting my order for Shiner Bock in now ... LOL ... Same Deal as last time ... :thumbs:

Sounds good sir !!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

How does a certain some one place man order for a case or two of yuengling??

That is what I'm having right now!!!!! And I will have 2 or 3 cases with me

Dam u!!!

I can get a case or two for you but you have to get me a case or two from your area. ....

I love trying new beer

Jesse ...

You can buy Yuengling in NY state. So there is Thruway Beverage next to the track. You can pick it up there for $16.99 a case bottles on average ... :thumbs: ...

That's where I go for my Yuengling and Molson Canadian

Jesse ...

You can buy Yuengling in NY state. So there is Thruway Beverage next to the track. You can pick it up there for $16.99 a case bottles on average ... :thumbs: ...

That's where I go for my Yuengling and Molson Canadian

What!!!!! It is $24.00 For me in philly !!!

What!!!!! It is $24.00 For me in philly !!! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's that cheap at Sam's Club and BJ's too ... Even with Tax and Deposit, if I'm in Albany, NY shopping, I usually get myself a couple cases of Yuengling and Molson Canadian