Woodward 2013

So the Woodward dream cruise is upon us again I tried to get a group together last year but it didn't work out. Figure I'd give it another shot. Cruise is August 17th but people run Woodward from Pontiac MI to Ferndale MI all week leading up to the actual cruise. Like to get a group together Thursday or Friday night. Also if people are interested my wife and I will be throwing a party for the cruise on the Friday night before, I live about ten minutes from Woodward on the north end near Pontiac. All are welcome to come just be respectful of my home is the only thing I ask. Hope to get a group together this year and do some cruising so let me know.

Thanks, Josh

Ultimately what I'd like to do is meet and cruise on Friday night the 16th, I have to talk to a guy about it but might have a lot we can use for free that night and then head to my house and do a little grilling, bonfire, and a beer or two. Just want to see if enough people are interested enough to get a plan set.

Ultimately what I'd like to do is meet and cruise on Friday night the 16th, I have to talk to a guy about it but might have a lot we can use for free that night and then head to my house and do a little grilling, bonfire, and a beer or two. Just want to see if enough people are interested enough to get a plan set.

Ok so plan is meet up and cruise a little on Friday night when ever it works for everyone. I'm still waiting to hear back about the parking spots. Saturday night after the dream cruise I'm throwing a party at my place around 10:30-11:00. Grill up some dogs, have a bonfire and some soda pops. Like I said before I'm about 10 minutes north of the Pontiac loop of Woodward. All are welcome just be respectful of my home is the only rule since I'm extending my place without knowing some of you personally. Not trying to be rude just want the same respect I would give you in your home. Once we get closer to the actual date we can work out the specifics of cruising on Friday night. Let me know if this doesn't work otherwise plan on meeting up Friday.

To anyone that wants to meet with us tonight we are gathering in the staples parking lot at square lake and woodward at 8pm and leaving to cruise down from there. Let me know if your attending so we don't take off without you.

Thanks, Josh.