How to: install tbss airbag mod

Akslowroller

Does anyone know if the whole steering wheel is interchangeable as well. I just picked one up and I kinda like how the tbss steering wheel feels it has a different texture on it. If not ill just swap out the airbags

I don't know if I would buy a used bag off of ebay. It could be full of saw dust or who knows what.... plus you never know what its been exposed to etc. After all these airbags in Honda's and other cars are blowing up I wouldn't take a chance but that just me....

I don't know if I would buy a used bag off of ebay. It could be full of saw dust or who knows what.... plus you never know what its been exposed to etc. After all these airbags in Honda's and other cars are blowing up I wouldn't take a chance but that just me....

Yea thats true, well I got mine of a dude he said it came off a totaled tbss but the air bags didn't go off, who knows. Imma inspect the bag before I put it in, worse thing that can happen is have the bag blow up on my face at anytime and fck me up.. lol