Lsa supercharger?

From what ive read I think the LSA heads the ports are higher up on the head... so L92/LS3 heads wouldnt work with the blower you would need LSA heads. Also I think the LSA heads only work with a 6.2l or bigger bore. Disclamer- I do not write this as fact- someone correct me if I am wrong thanks. This is from BLNAWAY- http://lsx4u.com/lsxinfo.html

Edited by wantaSSS (see edit history)

From what ive read I think the LSA heads the ports are higher up on the head... so L92/LS3 heads wouldnt work with the blower you would need LSA heads. Also I think the LSA heads only work with a 6.2l or bigger bore. Disclamer- I do not write this as fact- someone correct me if I am wrong thanks. This is from BLNAWAY- http://lsx4u.com/lsxinfo.html

So it needs a ls7 head (large rectangle port). I thought the lsa was just regular rectangle port.

isnt it just a tvs2300 anyway?

TVS1900

Lsa is just a smaller displacement super charger than an ls9. Youd have to run a zr1 or cts-v/ Lsa belt system, custom hoses on power steering and a/c. The heads for the Lsa and ls9 are based off an ls3.

Definitely way more of a pain in the ass than what's it worth. The belt system swap alone to run the supercharger would be stupid expensive.

Lsa is just a smaller displacement super charger than an ls9. Youd have to run a zr1 or cts-v/ Lsa belt system, custom hoses on power steering and a/c. The heads for the Lsa and ls9 are based off an ls3.

Definitely way more of a pain in the ass than what's it worth. The belt system swap alone to run the supercharger would be stupid expensive.

• 6 years later...

Thought I would raise the question about anyone running the LSA supercharger on our trucks, since there are now kits out for our trucks that include the head to supercharger adapter plates for the cathedral port heads.  I got the pleasure of driving a 2017 Chevy SS with the LSA supercharger and it was a pure adrenaline rush.  It had a cam and a few other goodies and made 715 whp on E85.  With kits for our trucks running as low as $4300, it might be a viable way to boost our trucks.  Of course, I am not trying to take away anything from the Maggie, Whipple, or any other supercharger.  Just curious to see if anyone had made plunge since the past posting in 2013.