Ray's Custom Radix Spacer

I wanna start looking into Nitrous myself. I think itd be fun, and itd be nice to have when im racing a car on the street that i have no business racing. Haha. Theres a chevelle ss with a supercharged 572 that spanked me last summer from a 30mph roll. I told him id rematch him from a dig if i ever see him at a light. :thumbs:

Ill need all the help i can get. That car is a monster. Beautiful too. Black on black with a 4inch cowl hood. Shakes the ground at idle. Lol.

What car was this? Not the 67 Chevelle that says evil67 on the plates is it?

What car was this? Not the 67 Chevelle that says evil67 on the plates is it?

Nope. License plate was Devil1. I watched him kill the black 2006 Z06 on the Johanson too.

Have to watch out for that one.

Well, i expected to have the spacer done last weekend so i would have an update for you guys, but the shop was slammed and i didnt have time to work on my own truck. Damn F150 came in for an exhaust leak. Found that 3 of the manifold studs were broken off in the head, so that took up the majority of the day. This weekend, my girl is getting her wisdom teeth pulled, so ill have to take her to the dentist and take her home, then take care of her for the rest of the day. Haha maybe i can sneak away long enough when she falls asleep to get that spacer put on, but i doubt it. Lol. SO... im hoping to have an update for you guys the following weekend, as i wanna get it on in time for the test and tune next month anyway. Got a few more hours of logging with Zippy to do yet and a trans cooler to install as well. I know some of you guys are pulling your hair out for an update, but im doing the best i can. When life gets in the way, its hard to find the time for projects. Ill keep you guys up to date. In the mean time, you could always call or PM Ray and ask him questions about the spacer. But as far as getting you guys hard numbers, itll be atleast 9-10 more days.

Mervz,

Awesome sight, can't wait for the info on the SS. I am really wanting to get one, glad to have an informative site like this.

I think we have to wait till this weekend if all goes well I know life threw a curve ball and the install had to be postponed.

I can't wait to get my set up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, i got shafted... AGAIN! Another weekend with no shop time. I have to have a new motor in this dodge by saturday, so i wont be able to get the spacer in... This weekend is supposed to be sunny, no clouds, in the mid 80s.. The state fair is going on and its gonna be beautiful. The last hooray of summer and im gonna be stuck inside working on a damn dodge while everyone is having fun fishing, camping, etc.. Cant i get a break?!?!

Cant wait to get my spacer installed cryin.gif

150 degree IATs yesterday in 82 degree weather.

Well, i got shafted... AGAIN! Another weekend with no shop time. I have to have a new motor in this dodge by saturday, so i wont be able to get the spacer in... This weekend is supposed to be sunny, no clouds, in the mid 80s.. The state fair is going on and its gonna be beautiful. The last hooray of summer and im gonna be stuck inside working on a damn dodge while everyone is having fun fishing, camping, etc.. Cant i get a break?!?!

Cant wait to get my spacer installed

150 degree IATs yesterday in 82 degree weather.

jeez at the rate you are going I will have mine ordered and installed before you.

Sorry you have to miss out on the festivities and the fun of installing your spacer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jeez at the rate you are going I will have mine ordered and installed before you. Sorry you have to miss out on the festivities and the fun of installing your spacer. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Me too

Damn F150 came in for an exhaust leak. Found that 3 of the manifold studs were broken off in the head, so that took up the majority of the day.

Well, i got shafted... AGAIN! Another weekend with no shop time. I have to have a new motor in this dodge by saturday

Figures.... a diehard chevy guy getting shafted first by a ford and then a dodge..lol

sounds like mid12's needs to get it done with a midnight mission and some beer. souldnt take more the 2-3 hours to pull the blower off and mount that thing.... GET-R-DONE.

Yeah! Only issue is i dont have a shop of my own. All my tools and my stall are at the dealership. No way to do it unless on a saturday. Its the only free shop time i get...

jeez at the rate you are going I will have mine ordered and installed before you. Sorry you have to miss out on the festivities and the fun of installing your spacer. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Me too

Haha well if you guys can have them installed by NEXT weekend, then post your results. If not, im sure ill have an update for you guys by then. Sorry again for the wait.