New FLush mount cover & Pics with fellow member!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. For the 2 days I had it on my truck everyone was like I like your cover. I had to tell them it wasn't mine lol. Just transporting it for a fellow member.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. It does look bad ass in person. I dont think you can get any flusher than that baby. You cant even tell i have a cover from the side. Me and paul were talking saying it looks like glass, its so smooth looking..

Do you have a part number on it or make and model? That way I can look into one

Ha Ha!!.. Dude it took me forever to find one. And when i did it was 12 hours away. Long story short, i finally got it. Bought it prolly 3 months ago or something. They do not make these anymore nor do they make any flush mount tonneau covers for our trucks. You gotta find a used one.

Its a checkmate FX

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Ha Ha!!.. Dude it took me forever to find one. And when i did it was 12 hours away. Long story short, i finally got it. Bought it prolly 3 months ago or something. They do not make these anymore nor do they make any flush mount tonneau covers for our trucks. You gotta find a used one.

Its a checkmate FX

And the search begins.... Is yours for sale? Lol

And the search begins.... Is yours for sale? Lol

LOL.. Never!! It was a headache finding a flush mount man. I was going for a gemtop but absolutely wasnt paying $1000 to buy and ship it to me.. I only paid $250 for this one.. I stole that bitch.. Prolly cost $300 to paint. We'll see..