Thinking about going to BIR Wednesday 07/10 in MN

Just throwing it out there guys for anyone close enough to go... I am thinking about going to Brainerd International Speedway July 10th Wednesday for open night drags with the SSS to see what she does as long as weather permits... The other nights are July 31st, August 21st, and September 4th. 25$ entry fee and 5$ spectator... Gates open at 4pm and unlimited runs until dusk...

Just throwing it out there guys for anyone close enough to go... I am thinking about going to Brainerd International Speedway July 10th Wednesday for open night drags with the SSS to see what she does as long as weather permits... The other nights are July 31st, August 21st, and September 4th. 25$ entry fee and 5$ spectator... Gates open at 4pm and unlimited runs until dusk...

I'll try to make it over there this Wednesday. I sent you a pm re: converting to a 90mm tb, x-link, etc...

I'll try to make it over there this Wednesday. I sent you a pm re: converting to a 90mm tb, x-link, etc...

My buddy in his 2002 WS6 might meet me in Rapids from Duluth as well Wednesday around 2pm... But if he doesn't want to go I probably won't go

I will try to make it, will be tight as I have a funeral for my Grandpa on Wednesday. July 31 or Sept 4 are both good days for me if this week slides.

Would be nice to meet fellow SSS forum members.

Edited by RonBoySS (see edit history)

I will try to make it, will be tight as I have a funeral for my Grandpa on Wednesday. July 31 or Sept 4 are both good days for me if this week slides.

Would be nice to meet fellow SSS forum members.

For sure... I have never seen a silver birch in person and would be a real treat to see one lol... We need to get a silver, red, blue, and black one together for a pic one day :)

I wasn't able to go on wednesday... My buddy couldn't make it and my tune is still being worked on... So instead I finally got my x-pipe welded in and man does it quiet the exhaust down... No more rasp and half as loud LOL... I like it for the performance cause now I can tell the exhaust flows out evenly on both sides of the duals rather than them taking turns blowing more out LOL but I was used to the loud sound and miss it now ... I also got around to installing a boost and fuel pressure gauge... So now I know finally how much boost I am producing lol... I am a little diassapointed and may have a small leak cause I am only boosting 8-8.5PSI on a 2.8" pulley... But I have very high IAT's according to my scanner... My fuel pressure looks good... I am at 50-55lbs at idle and cruising and around 60-65lbs at WOT... It is a releif to know and to see everything is working in order for the most part...