Cold water coming from console

dwalk

Here in AZ its 115 degrees outside and its beem pretty humid these last couple days and I noticed cold water soaked into the carpet from under the console by the pedals. Anyone have an idea what it could be? Hopefully an easy fix..

Thanks

Check your evaporator drain, I bet its plugged up. As you run the AC,condensation builds up on the evaporator and runs off into the drain on the firewall. If the drain is plugged the water drains onto the carpet and will be cold.

Has the truck been dripping the typical puddle under the passenger side of ending bay from running the ac on a humid day?[/quote

Damn,you beat me to it by a minute. I type to slow!

Lmao, yeah I'm sure its his ac evap drain tube that's clogged. Easy fix, search youtube!

Why search Youtube when there is a How-To right here on the forum?

Linky to How-To.......

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/64684-how-to-unclog-your-ac-evaporator-drain-tube/

So I checked the drain tube and its completely pinched in with my heater core. The core was replaced about 6 months ago and its seems to me that when they were putting it all back together they accidentally pinched it off in there. Is ok to leave the hose off of it?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

post-23082-137315631142_thumb.jpg

post-23082-137315632187_thumb.jpg

It wont come out. I tried everything but taking it apart. Is it a big deal not to have the hose on there?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2